Mj 2.0!

DisneyBunny

Morning all!
Can't stay long. Too many chores to do. :(

Sorry to hear that the illness continues!!! I'll send down some non-sick vibes from up here.

dandaman

DisneyBunny said:
Shhhhh! Don't tell anyone about the tin foil. You know THEY listen in on people.

Don't worry. Our military can barely afford working submarines, let alone working satellites. :lol:

tigsmom

MommytoMJM said:
Thanks Jess *tired of being sick*

I think Andrew brings stuff home from the office, he doesn't get it because he has a good immune system, but MJ and I get slammed...

Having a weak immune system stinks. Do you guys take any vitamins? I haven't been getting as sick or as often since the nutritionist put me on multivits.

tigsmom

MommytoMJM said:
Hey Jess, we had a peg perego for MJ and the handle of the stroller flipped back and forth so that the baby could face you or face out... it was expensive, but a life saver!

Thats what we had too, such a great stroller.

tigsmom

jesserin said:
Sorry didn't mean to leave on you - I was looking on ebay for a used peg perego - I can get one for under $200 shipped... but that's still more money than I want to spend right now- I'll have to check around and see what I can find... ;)

Does anyone have one you could borrow for the trip?

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
tigsmom said:
Having a weak immune system stinks. Do you guys take any vitamins? I haven't been getting as sick or as often since the nutritionist put me on multivits.

Yeah, we both do, hers a liquid for her g-tube... I'd hate to think what we'd be like if we didn't have them... sigh.

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
tigsmom said:
Does anyone have one you could borrow for the trip?

If I still had mine I'd give it to you Jess! MJ has been in her wheelchair for a couple of years now, so we didn't bring it to Florida with us.

tigsmom

MommytoMJM said:
Yeah, we both do, hers a liquid for her g-tube... I'd hate to think what we'd be like if we didn't have them... sigh.

:hurl: don't even like the smell of the liquid vits. I hated giving them.

What about some immune enhancing cooking? Natural vitamins are always better than synthetic anyway. Do you ever read Prevention? I'm sure you can get them in the library, now that you have access. :)

Just about everything I cook has onions and garlic . :lol:

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
tigsmom said:
:hurl: don't even like the smell of the liquid vits. I hated giving them.

What about some immune enhancing cooking? Natural vitamins are always better than synthetic anyway. Do you ever read Prevention? I'm sure you can get them in the library, now that you have access. :)

Just about everything I cook has onions and garlic . :lol:

Yeah, they are nasty, luckily they go in her tube, not her mouth. I am big on wholistic cooking :) I have several great books about it. I also have a juicer that is great :) I know what you mean about onions and garlic, I use them liberally!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom