Mj 2.0!

Uponastar

jesserin said:
Dot! Bonny! My goodness... *sends feel-better Juggles* directly to your homes... (and some Homeade chicken Noodle Soup... careful it's hot!) ;)

I hope you guys get feeling better!

Thanks Jess! :kiss:
The soup is just what I need!
I rarely get colds, so this one is particularly annoying. :mad:

Nemo14

No green beer, but a couple of Margaritas. Then we went over to my BIL's to play cards. No biggie. we have a SPD party to go to tonight with a few of DH's friends.

Nemo14

Still catching up on all the pages I missed.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who can't handle Olive Garden. I usually just have breadsticks and salad there. In my old age here, I really can't handle that much garlic (but I love it :().

jesserin

Nemo14 said:
Still catching up on all the pages I missed.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who can't handle Olive Garden. I usually just have breadsticks and salad there. In my old age here, I really can't handle that much garlic (but I love it :().

yes, in my very advanced 23 years of life I feel that garlic has become my new enemy - I use it in almost all of my cooking, but never feel the effects that Olive Garden inflicts on it's patrons... ;) All I had last night was salad and breadsticks, but I'm still feeling it this morning... :rolleyes: Not to mention - it doesn't matter how many times you brush your teeth after eating Olive Garden - you're going to taste garlic for a week after you eat there... ;)

Fantasmic!329

My mom and I decided that it would be best to bring me to the Dr.'s today to check my stuffy ears out. What scares me is how they felt like this last year when I had an infection. (Read back a bit.)

Have a great day!

*juggles*

Nemo14

Fantasmic!329 said:
My mom and I decided that it would be best to bring me to the Dr.'s today to check my stuffy ears out. What scares me is how they felt like this last year when I had an infection. (Read back a bit.)

Have a great day!

*juggles*
Good luck with that! Best to get that taken care of before it gets any worse. Burst eardrums are no fun!

jesserin

Nemo14 said:
Getting excited for your upcoming trip Jess? only 9 more weeks for us!:sohappy:

Um yes - would it be terrible if I told you the first thing I do every morning is check my countdown? ahem... 39 days 20 hours as we speak... ;)

Yes we are thrilled! Can't wait - and are totally excited!!!

EDIT: I just realized I never updated my countdown to the 27th!!! OUR COUNTDOWN JUST WENT DOWN BY 3 DAYS!!!! YAY!!!! - sorry that just totally made my morning! ;)

jesserin

Nemo14 said:
It's going to be so different for you with Lizzie, but you'll never forget it! :)

That makes me feel so good to hear you say that - I do get a little nervous at some points thinking about all the things we will be limited on with her... but I'm just looking at all the amazing times we're going to have with her and hopefully she'll do pretty well while we are there! (to be honest, once we get past the 6 hour drive - touring the parks with an 8 month old should be a breeze!) ;)

Nemo14

jesserin said:
That makes me feel so good to hear you say that - I do get a little nervous at some points thinking about all the things we will be limited on with her... but I'm just looking at all the amazing times we're going to have with her and hopefully she'll do pretty well while we are there! (to be honest, once we get past the 6 hour drive - touring the parks with an 8 month old should be a breeze!) ;)
My kids always did well with the drive (22 hours!). Keep some toys out that keep her interest, and just keep rotating them in and she'll be fine. As the kids got older, I let them pack their owh little backpack, but I always kept some surprises for them to open as we'd travel.
As far as the parks go, you'll be going at a slower pace, but just take the time to relax and enjoy! Will she sleep in the stroller for you? (I had one who would and one who wouldn't.)

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Morning all Juggles!

Have to catch up...planning on working on MJ's digital scrapbook today I think...

Need to look through my scrapbook supplies too in preperation for my round robin Disney scrapbook

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
jesserin said:
Dot! Bonny! My goodness... *sends feel-better Juggles* directly to your homes... (and some Homeade chicken Noodle Soup... careful it's hot!) ;)

I hope you guys get feeling better!

Thanks Jess *tired of being sick*

I think Andrew brings stuff home from the office, he doesn't get it because he has a good immune system, but MJ and I get slammed...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom