Mission:Space update (confirmed)

The Empress Lilly

Resign, Rohde should not.*

But he is not some lone heroic designer fighting for creative integrity against the evil forces of management that some fanboys take him for.

* (Nor give up on an opportunity to build an $800m Pandora, or Anaheim's next E-ticket extravanganza. Who would? I wouldn't. In fact, I wouldn't pass up on an opportunity to design a $14.25 flower bed, but then I am cheap and desperate)

FigmentForver96

Resign, Rohde should not.*

But he is not some lone heroic designer fighting for creative integrity against the evil forces of management that some fanboys take him for.

* (Nor give up on an opportunity to build an $800m Pandora, or Anaheim's next E-ticket extravanganza. Who would? I wouldn't. In fact, I wouldn't pass up on an opportunity to design a $14.25 flower bed, but then I am cheap and desperate)
I feel like Rhode enjoyed Pandora. Like almost all of Animal Kingdom, he has great passion in what he does. You can see it in his body Language when he did interviews or was walking around the park. Animal kingdom is his baby. No such excitement ever showed with Mission:Breakout. Did he do the best? Absolutely and I think he did whatever he could with what he was given.

RSoxNo1

I feel like Rhode enjoyed Pandora. Like almost all of Animal Kingdom, he has great passion in what he does. You can see it in his body Language when he did interviews or was walking around the park. Animal kingdom is his baby. No such excitement ever showed with Mission:Breakout. Did he do the best? Absolutely and I think he did whatever he could with what he was given.
The placemaking, story telling and treatments in Pandora are exceptional. It fits the park better than any of us ever thought it would. A significant chunk of credit goes to Rohde for that.

Last edited:

t3techcom18

Going back to the actual topic...

As per people I know, when it comes to this project these are what's being tossed around:

- Updated, expanded queue as the deceased gravity wheel will be removed.

- New preshows in both the Ready Room and Preflight areas, minus Gary Sinise because...

- New ride profiles are coming. Should be similar to Star Tours to a certain extent.

- To alleviate problems with height requirement issues over the years, possible addition of booster seats for children who don't meet the 44 inch height requirement.

And yes, it'll be exactly like someone theorized: swap everything old for something new.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Because of how the device is made and assembled mainly with the foundation, in order to repair it they would have to go in and disassemble part of the mountain to reach the AA and...

Hang on I'm getting my notes confused here...

Ah here it is, because of reasons. ;):p
Because the Yeti would get jealous?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom