Mission:Space update (confirmed)

Haymarket2008

Epcot (Future World) feels lost to me thematically anyway. So much unused space like Innoventions, Capt EO, the old Body Building (Gold Dome). At times I get a struggling theme park vibe there, which is absurd for Disney. The Land and Seas work but once HS has it's upgrades there will be huge changes to that side of Epcot....and it needs it.

If only there were people in charge that cared as much about the park and its' vision as the people over at Animal Kingdom do.

HMF

If only there were people in charge that cared as much about the park and its' vision as the people over at Animal Kingdom do.
Animal Kingdom has Joe Rohde. (Though apparently he doesn't mind crapping on other Imagineers work: see DCA.)

Last edited:

HMF

You make it sound like he gets choice? Tower overlay was happening with or without Rohde be glad it was at least of some sort of his standard (as awful as that still is).
He had a choice. Suck up to the man or make a stand for artistic integrity by resigning, He chose the former.

Movielover

He had a choice. Suck up to the man or make a stand for artistic integrity by resigning, He chose the former.

PicardDoubleFacepalm-1.jpg

Cosmic Commando

An attraction that takes place in the Hollywood Tower Hotel didn't fit into a park called California Adventure? I challenge you to name an attraction that's currently in the park that fits the overall park theme better than that.
The Red Car Trolley, but the point still stands about ToT.

neoshinok

I'd enjoy Elon Musk as pre-show flight instructor. Makes thematic sense and he's got a pleasantly awkward way of delivering a presentation.

Goofyernmost

Exactly.

It's so dumb to throw out he should resign.
Well, you know how it is... so many people are willing to sacrifice someone else on ethical grounds. Well, except themselves because they have families to support and kids to put through college. But, by god, others need to be the Rambo's of the world and take the bullet for what is right and the rest of us can live vicariously through them.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
What are you even talking about anymore?

1. He doesn't like almost anything new to Disney in the past decade.

2. The people responsible for any changes therefore are horrible people who should be fired.

3. Anyone working for these horrible people should resign from their job out of protest. And if they don't resign, that makes them a horrible person.

This ignores how horrible you have to be to expect people to lose or quit their jobs because you're obsessing over their work.

@HMF : Just give up on Disney and find something else in life that you'll enjoy.

HMF

2. The people responsible for any changes therefore are horrible people who should be fired.

3. Anyone working for these horrible people should resign from their job out of protest. And if they don't resign, that makes them a horrible person.

This ignores how horrible you have to be to expect people to lose or quit their jobs because you're obsessing over their work.

@HMF : Just give up on Disney and find something else in life that you'll enjoy.
There are very few other things that I care about and I am dangerously close to giving up on Disney (and society and life in general.)

Last edited:

Cesar R M

You're such a horrible person Mr. Penguin, you should be vanished ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom