Mission:Space update (confirmed)

Kamikaze

I know you're not asking me, but why not build a new attraction, while keeping the old one? It's clearly not popular with Disney these days, just see what's about to happen to GMR.

DLR is different than WDW, though. They don't have the room to just continuously add attractions. In almost every case, in order to put something in, something has to come out.

Kman101

How well did the theme of ToT really fit the rest of the park?

While Hollywood Land is disjointed as is, how did the Hollywood Tower Hotel NOT fit Hollywood? So Guardians fits better? No it does not. Now when they rename it Marvel Land, or whatever they want to call it, then maybe it fits, but then it won't fit the theme of Disney CALIFORNIA Adventure ... you seem to like to argue about a lot of stuff ...

Kamikaze

While Hollywood Land is disjointed as is, how did the Hollywood Tower Hotel NOT fit Hollywood? So Guardians fits better? No it does not. Now when they rename it Marvel Land, or whatever they want to call it, then maybe it fits, but then it won't fit the theme of Disney CALIFORNIA Adventure ... you seem to like to argue about a lot of stuff ...

He commented on 'the entire park', not Hollywoodland. Don't get me wrong, Tower at WDW is my favorite attraction. But 'Hollywoodland' as an area when the actual thing is 45ish minutes north is kind of silly, and the 'land' was just basically a catch-all for the other attractions they wanted to put in. In reality, they should just drop the land name and not label it at all.

Commenting on something is not an argument, by the way. You can consider what I'm doing with little miss sunshine an argument.

Biff215

He commented on 'the entire park', not Hollywoodland. Don't get me wrong, Tower at WDW is my favorite attraction. But 'Hollywoodland' as an area when the actual thing is 45ish minutes north is kind of silly, and the 'land' was just basically a catch-all for the other attractions they wanted to put in. In reality, they should just drop the land name and not label it at all.

Commenting on something is not an argument, by the way. You can consider what I'm doing with little miss sunshine an argument.
Have you seen the pictures? It certainly affects much of DCA, and even the entire DLR to some extent.

DCA itself was considered silly as a theme when it opened, so Hollywoodland is no different. Tower could and would have stayed if the higher-ups weren't so obsessed with getting Marvel into the parks.

Cesar R M

Or pirate them. It's one of the biggest reasons why comics have a hard time expanding their audience.

There's a reason why the Free Comic Book Day Spongebob book went off on the industry in its first page...
tumblr_opjqbnpoji1vwg7kdo1_500.jpg

AHEM...
http://readcomiconline.to/

YOU WELCOME

trainplane3

We could go back to talking about an update that's confirmed and is one part of the future of the pavilion.
So can we expect new screens and a updated video that doesn't look like a PS1 game? The future part you mention is interesting but I'm not sure what to even guess about that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom