Mermaid Lagoon Coming to MK!!!?????

Wonder how high they plan on building this if they do. Personally I think they could build Mermaid Lagoon and add onto toon town if they wanted to but thats just my view.

Tim G

Lee, do you know if anything we don't really know about (ride wise) will be announced on October 1st?

4 new Meet 'n Greets... ( 1 in each park)
4 new Pin Stations...
4 new merchandise shops...

So IMO enough things to announce... :lookaroun

Epcot82Guy

Thanks for the reply, Lee. I am trying to stay positive, but I have a strong doubtful feeling. Guess I will have to get my Mexico fix on Friday before Disney's Mexico comes along.

mkepcotmgmak

i would love to see tom sawyer's island completely redone. maybe add a huge mountain on it. could you imagine the 'mountain range' on that side of the park? haha. that island could hold a huge e-ticket and maybe one or two smaller attractions... they would just need a more efficient way to transport Guests to and from the island... :)

HandyAndy

i would love to see tom sawyer's island completely redone. maybe add a huge mountain on it. could you imagine the 'mountain range' on that side of the park? haha. that island could hold a huge e-ticket and maybe one or two smaller attractions... they would just need a more efficient way to transport Guests to and from the island... :)
A tunnel, or bridge that can lower up and down?

SJN1279

Well- here's my 2 cents worth:

I think that they should put in the Mermaid Lagoon right outside of Pooh's playspace...but they need to also include the dang dark ride that was planned for Paris. It's time. Ariel and crew need to get the respect that other characters get with a dark ride.

Then, the back exit of the ride should borrow from the theming done in Paris (for other rides...the lands over there have great theming as you adjust from one to the other...it starts out subtle and gets more defined) and get darker and scarier until you come up on, yep, Bald Mountain- it should be done with EXTENSIVE theming to adjust from the bright and light of the lagoon to the darkishness of the E-ticket Bald Mountain.
and don't think just cause Ursula might be shown in the Mermaid Lagoon that she doesn't need to be in the Bald Mountain ride...

Can you tell I'm a Little Mermaid fan? :p

After years of lurking, I am finally registered! Anyway, Bald Mountain and a Little Mermaid dark ride? That would be awesome. I never understood why either of the above attractions weren't built. Bald Mountain would have been the perfect addition for the 50th at Disneyland and Little Mermaid is just a classic movie and would make an excellent ride.

I hope it happens!

Nick

gamerboy255

OMG I would love Mermaid Lagoon to go there!!!! What is this Bald Mountain Ride everyone's talking about? Also, I thought the beastly kingdom was an old rumor that was proven just a rumor?

Tim G

OMG I would love Mermaid Lagoon to go there!!!! What is this Bald Mountain Ride everyone's talking about? Also, I thought the beastly kingdom was an old rumor that was proven just a rumor?
Bald Mountain is the ride everyone wants and will never be build...
Same goes for Beastly Kingdom...

Chape19714

Or do it like DLP, where the ride itself loads on the mainland, and goes into a tunnel and the majority of it takes place on the island, then it returns through another tunnel to the station.

Again, the problem with anything outside of that is that The utilidors and garbage systems do NOT service TSI.

Tim G

THANKS!!! ...You just gave the name away for the long awaited ride for tomorrowland... :(

Tell someone something confidential... and this is what you get!!! :(

Thanks PAL!!!

matthope03

Why does it always have to end up being about Harry Potter? I think we definately need to come up with a new never going to happen type attraction. Harry Potter is just getting too old.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom