Mermaid Lagoon Coming to MK!!!?????

cullama213

just out of curiosity:

corrus, who do you work for?

lee, who do you work for?

from what i hear, the next big WDW project will be another "Celebration" type project... located on the far western edge of property near where the built the new "western way" to connect to the 429... something that is going to need a lot of power...

huntzilla

I say they just build Volcano Mountain in adventure land so it themes with the Poly and put the villains land back there with Bald Mountain. I think we can all agree on that. Also S.E.A. that quote you have about John Lasseter, did he actually say that?

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
just out of curiosity:

from what i hear, the next big WDW project will be another "Celebration" type project... located on the far western edge of property near where the built the new "western way" to connect to the 429... something that is going to need a lot of power...

Who do YOU work for. :lookaroun

Connor002

I say they just build Volcano Mountain in adventure land so it themes with the Poly and put the villains land back there with Bald Mountain. I think we can all agree on that.
Can't say that I would agree... :lookaroun
In fact, I'd probably be against it.

tirian

I wish that I had Corrus' information...since I don't work in Imagineering, I don't...but if the proposed E-tickets are the same that I know of, our MK would have an attraction that beats nearly every E-ticket in every MK-style park worldwide.

Corrus, what are the chances that any E-ticket would be greenlit relatively soon?

I know that WDI is officially only refurbishing the classic MK attractions, but I also know that developers have been trying to get an E-ticket approved for a while.

matthope03

From what I have heard, a major project will be announced in October will be located on the old 20k plot. However, the timetable for finishing the project is not until 2008-2009. Also, next spring another project will be announced (however this may not be a new ride, hint, hint), and will start in the fall of 2007 with a finish date around holidays of 2008. That does it for the Magic Kingdom, the Studios will also be receiving a major project with finishing timetable in late 2008 to early 2009. That is all folks.:)

scottnj1966

Another person with family or a friend that is an imagineer:)
Does that make the story more believable or even more far fetched?

I sure would like that area and some other locations with a ride placed on it. After visiting Disneyland in California I now know our Magic Kingdom needs more rides and a theater or two with actual live shows to help break up the crowds.

MuRkErY

Project = work being done

If you know more power to you, if not the wait will not be very long to find out.

Ha, No I do not know. I'm just a lowly CP/CM.

I get you know though. So I'm guessing a fairly large scale refurb of a classic, say SM, hopefully.

It’s all good news though coming out at the moment. I’m very impressed so far.

matthope03

CP/CM's are important to the company, but I think you agree that if they were told what was going on the whole world would know about it in a heartbeat. As far as how things are going, I will agree with you, it seems like things are heading the in the right direction.

MuRkErY

Well yes, I would like to think us CP's/CM's are important, but in retrospect we know nothing more than your average well-informed guest when it comes to future plans for WDW.

All though saying that we did get told we were getting a new Parade at Disney-MGM back in May, hopefully for the beginning of 2007. Block Party was mentioned, but once again, this is a rumour that has been doing the rounds for quite a bit, just less talked about than some of the more exiting projects going on atm. Plans could have changed by now anyway.

autumndawn1006

just out of curiosity:

Pssst... check their profiles:animwink:

Lewis Carroll

Account Suspended
From what I have heard, a major project will be announced in October will be located on the old 20k plot. However, the timetable for finishing the project is not until 2008-2009. Also, next spring another project will be announced (however this may not be a new ride, hint, hint), and will start in the fall of 2007 with a finish date around holidays of 2008. That does it for the Magic Kingdom, the Studios will also be receiving a major project with finishing timetable in late 2008 to early 2009. That is all folks.:)

Are you lieing to us? COME CLEAN MAN!

Lee

Adventurer
I can't dispute any of that.
Probable upcoming projects...at least as far as I know of tonight:
Refurbs and an e-ticket for MK. (That clone...haven't heard if it made the cut.)
Midway Mania (or whatever they end up naming it) at Studios.
New film for Canada and update at the Mexico boat ride.
Major SSE refurb...still a year or so away, I think.

Lewis Carroll

Account Suspended
I can't dispute any of that.
Probable upcoming projects...at least as far as I know of tonight:
Refurbs and an e-ticket for MK. (That clone...haven't heard if it made the cut.)
Midway Mania (or whatever they end up naming it) at Studios.
New film for Canada and update at the Mexico boat ride.
Major SSE refurb...still a year or so away, I think.

Didn't Disney announce at its town hall meeting 2 attractions are greenlit for the studio? Is the other the Nightmare Before Christmas darkride maybe?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom