Mermaid Lagoon Coming to MK!!!?????

Epcot82Guy

I can't dispute any of that.
Probable upcoming projects...at least as far as I know of tonight:
Refurbs and an e-ticket for MK. (That clone...haven't heard if it made the cut.)
Midway Mania (or whatever they end up naming it) at Studios.
New film for Canada and update at the Mexico boat ride.
Major SSE refurb...still a year or so away, I think.

Lee, for Mexico, is this generally going in the vein of the rumors that have been flying around or a "traditional" rehab?

Lee

Adventurer
Lee, for Mexico, is this generally going in the vein of the rumors that have been flying around or a "traditional" rehab?
Say "Hola" to the Three Caballeros! (Or however you spell it)

brentley2

Well- here's my 2 cents worth:

I think that they should put in the Mermaid Lagoon right outside of Pooh's playspace...but they need to also include the dang dark ride that was planned for Paris. It's time. Ariel and crew need to get the respect that other characters get with a dark ride.

Then, the back exit of the ride should borrow from the theming done in Paris (for other rides...the lands over there have great theming as you adjust from one to the other...it starts out subtle and gets more defined) and get darker and scarier until you come up on, yep, Bald Mountain- it should be done with EXTENSIVE theming to adjust from the bright and light of the lagoon to the darkishness of the E-ticket Bald Mountain.
and don't think just cause Ursula might be shown in the Mermaid Lagoon that she doesn't need to be in the Bald Mountain ride...

Can you tell I'm a Little Mermaid fan? :p

Captain Chaos

I have no idea what they will announce or when they will do it.
Suspicions, yes......actual knowledge, no.

Well, what are your suspicions Sir Lee?????? Anything big???? Anything good??? Something that will blow us away or just make us say ho-hum?

Lee

Adventurer
Well, what are your suspicions Sir Lee?????? Anything big???? Anything good??? Something that will blow us away or just make us say ho-hum?

Not a good time to answer right now.
I'm trying to firm a few things up before I make some kind of bold statement.

Probably going to announce the 5th gate and the monorail expansion to MGM and AK LOL or maybe Beastly Kingdom. Personally I love Spectro Magic But I would like to see some of the other light parades make it to MK. If you ask me thought they should announce Epcots 25th, space mountain refurb, Wonders of life Replacement, SSE Refrub, and lastly A MAJOR STITCH REDO cus I like it and all but it lacks big time.

CJR

I hope they put in the indoors section. That would be a welcomed area to the Magic Kingdome by me. A Little Mermaid dark ride would be cool too. Then save room for a huge E-Ticket later on.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom