Making Memories with Magic Friends

PotteryGal

I'm going to Epcot for dinner and Illuminations. I haven't really been able to hang out at Epcot much lately. I need to give it some love. :wave:

Wow.....talk about a change of heart. :D Have a great evening! :wave:

October 24th. :lookaroun Not that I knew that off the top of my head or anything...

You have it marked on your calendar, don't you? :animwink:

meh - long day.

((HUGS)) sweetie - I've been thinking about you. :kiss:

Uponastar

...So, it's literally great and sunny outside... therefore it's at times like this that I say, "WTH?"

http://www.crh.noaa.gov/dtx/

Oh, right, that Ottawa thing. We're the second best junior concert ensemble in the nation. :D

Hello Daniel.

We had really heavy rain yesterday.
And now it's cool.
Bah!

She was a bit more coherant today - it's hard to really figure out - she has moments of reality.....

Maybe a mini-stroke?
Was she alright before she left home?

Nemo14

Hello Daniel.

We had really heavy rain yesterday.
And now it's cool.
Bah!

Maybe a mini-stroke?
Was she alright before she left home?
I talked with my SIL in FL today for a long time about it all, and apparently it's been going on steadily regressing since we were there in February. My younger sister thinks it might be some slow bleeding in the brain, but the moments of cohesion are throwing us for a lioop. My 2 sisters and I went back to my brother's house after the funeral, and we basically just started talking about old times, and she remembered things from then quite clearly.

joanna71985

:wave:

Kristin paid a visit to me and the princesses yesterday! It was quite the surprise! :sohappy:

Yay!!

With Buzz and Woody at the Studios. I was with Snow White last night, but I got to see Cindy, Aurora, and human Ariel all night!

Awsome.

I'm going to Epcot for dinner and Illuminations. I haven't really been able to hang out at Epcot much lately. I need to give it some love. :wave:

Wow, didn't see that coming!

Shere_Khan

Hi Katy and Dan!

Katy - any news about moving?

Hey!

YES!!!! So sorry that I have not been around, but this why I haven't for the most part.

We are moving to Grand Rapids on June 16th!!!! Damon finally decided he wanted to and I could NOT be happier!!
Right now I am working back at my old job (the one I have been wanting to go back to so bad!)
I am going there for three days during the week and staying with Damon's parents who live there. So I have been running around like crazy. And when I am home I am trying to get things packed and taken care of.

I miss all of you a ton, so sorry that I have not been checking in. Once we get the move over with I will have lots more time.
Thanks for all of you who were praying for me and thinking about me. COnsidering the things happening with my family this is such a blessing!!

Uponastar

I talked with my SIL in FL today for a long time about it all, and apparently it's been going on steadily regressing since we were there in February. My younger sister thinks it might be some slow bleeding in the brain, but the moments of cohesion are throwing us for a lioop. My 2 sisters and I went back to my brother's house after the funeral, and we basically just started talking about old times, and she remembered things from then quite clearly.

Odd.
Well, I guess she needs to have a doctor look her over and run some tests.

Nemo14

Hey!

YES!!!! So sorry that I have not been around, but this why I haven't for the most part.

We are moving to Grand Rapids on June 16th!!!! Damon finally decided he wanted to and I could NOT be happier!!
Right now I am working back at my old job (the one I have been wanting to go back to so bad!)
I am going there for three days during the week and staying with Damon's parents who live there. So I have been running around like crazy. And when I am home I am trying to get things packed and taken care of.

I miss all of you a ton, so sorry that I have not been checking in. Once we get the move over with I will have lots more time.
Thanks for all of you who were praying for me and thinking about me. COnsidering the things happening with my family this is such a blessing!!
That's fantastic! I'm so happy for you!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom