Making Memories with Magic Friends

BiggerTigger

Good afternoon.

Well, we finally had the burial for George's Dad today. It was a lovely service. There were a lot of people there, which George's mother didn't want but she didn't say anything. Surprisingly they didn't have the hole dug yet. But we did the service, cried, talked, and then headed home.

How is everyone else doing today?

Uponastar

Good afternoon.

Well, we finally had the burial for George's Dad today. It was a lovely service. There were a lot of people there, which George's mother didn't want but she didn't say anything. Surprisingly they didn't have the hole dug yet. But we did the service, cried, talked, and then headed home.

How is everyone else doing today?

Hello Dan.
((HUGS)) for George.
I'm sure you're both glad to have that closure.

I'm good.
I'd be better if it got as warm as it should be this time of year.

BiggerTigger

Hello Dan.
((HUGS)) for George.
I'm sure you're both glad to have that closure.

I'm good.
I'd be better if it got as warm as it should be this time of year.
It was nice to have closure. It was a little odd, as everyone was just standing around other graves (many family and friends buried here) then they just start the services and people had to move quickly to gather around the grave site. George's father was cremated so it wasn't like we had to wait for the funeral home to arrive. Anyways, the sun was shining and there was a nice breeze blowing.
We were suppose to go to dinner tonight with everyone but one of the brothers had to wait until after 6 so we grabbed a sandwich at 4. Then he calls us around 5 and says they are going to eat now. That really irked George and I. His brother has been so inconsiderate lately.
So now we are staying home tonight. Oh, well. Nice to just relax. Oh, wait, that is what I have been doing.:lol:

Uponastar

It was nice to have closure. It was a little odd, as everyone was just standing around other graves (many family and friends buried here) then they just start the services and people had to move quickly to gather around the grave site. George's father was cremated so it wasn't like we had to wait for the funeral home to arrive. Anyways, the sun was shining and there was a nice breeze blowing.
We were suppose to go to dinner tonight with everyone but one of the brothers had to wait until after 6 so we grabbed a sandwich at 4. Then he calls us around 5 and says they are going to eat now. That really irked George and I. His brother has been so inconsiderate lately.
So now we are staying home tonight. Oh, well. Nice to just relax. Oh, wait, that is what I have been doing.:lol:

You can use a little relaxing. :)

We get out on the 30th. I can't wait for summer. :sohappy:

What has been on around the Magic Board? Anything too exciting?

I'm the worse one to ask. I forget everything.
Now if Nibbs were here...

Fantasmic!329

Hello.

Worked 11-6 today.

I trained the new assistant manager on register today.

It was an easy day for me. :lol:

I just had to stand there and make sure that he didn't goof up majorly.

Time for dinner.

Later. :)

BiggerTigger

You can use a little relaxing. :)
I would say that some of the hostility is because of what his brother is go threw. He is a little jealous of our trip to Disney in September. They can't afford it because he was layed off from his job (a job he quit and then went back to on a temporary basis until his lay off), they also just had their house fore closed on, and he doesn't know why. Hello McFly!!! You didn't pay your mortgage. :hammer: We keep asking what they are going to do, they tell use they aren't worried about it. Well, that is a whole story unto itself.

I'm the worse one to ask. I forget everything.
Now if Nibbs were here...
Nibbs is the Info Master!!!!!!

PotteryGal

Hey there, long time no see...er talk. :) How have you been?

We've been good - busy with wrapping up school and getting ready for Disney. :sohappy:

Yay!
I'd settle for a little warmer sunshine here.

Tell me about it - it is waaay too cold round here for May. :dazzle: And the movie theater this afternoon had the AC on and it was glacial in there. I was using my coat as a blanket. :lookaroun

We've been good - busy with wrapping up school and getting ready for Disney. :sohappy:

Tell me about it - it is waaay too cold round here for May. :dazzle: And the movie theater this afternoon had the AC on and it was glacial in there. I was using my coat as a blanket. :lookaroun

Sounds fun! I can't believe you leave in 20 days. Lucky duck.

Uponastar

I would say that some of the hostility is because of what his brother is go threw. He is a little jealous of our trip to Disney in September. They can't afford it because he was layed off from his job (a job he quit and then went back to on a temporary basis until his lay off), they also just had their house fore closed on, and he doesn't know why. Hello McFly!!! You didn't pay your mortgage. :hammer: We keep asking what they are going to do, they tell use they aren't worried about it. Well, that is a whole story unto itself.

Oy.
Whole lot of stuff going on there!

Gah!
Why must movie theaters be so glacial???
I take a jacket when we go during the summer or I can't stand it!

Uponastar

Thanks, Dot.. That made me laugh. So now that I have some sparkle, how do I make it look cool?

Oh that wacky "Customize Profile" page.... :dazzle:

It's a little crazy at first, but not too hard to figure out. :lookaroun
Pick a picture that you'd like for your background...upload it to your picture album and more or less follow the directions as you go, to pick different colors for the page.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom