Making Memories with Magic Friends

Uponastar

Hey!

YES!!!! So sorry that I have not been around, but this why I haven't for the most part.

We are moving to Grand Rapids on June 16th!!!! Damon finally decided he wanted to and I could NOT be happier!!
Right now I am working back at my old job (the one I have been wanting to go back to so bad!)
I am going there for three days during the week and staying with Damon's parents who live there. So I have been running around like crazy. And when I am home I am trying to get things packed and taken care of.

I miss all of you a ton, so sorry that I have not been checking in. Once we get the move over with I will have lots more time.
Thanks for all of you who were praying for me and thinking about me. COnsidering the things happening with my family this is such a blessing!!

((HUGS)) Katy.
I hope things continue to get better for you.

joanna71985

Hey!

YES!!!! So sorry that I have not been around, but this why I haven't for the most part.

We are moving to Grand Rapids on June 16th!!!! Damon finally decided he wanted to and I could NOT be happier!!
Right now I am working back at my old job (the one I have been wanting to go back to so bad!)
I am going there for three days during the week and staying with Damon's parents who live there. So I have been running around like crazy. And when I am home I am trying to get things packed and taken care of.

I miss all of you a ton, so sorry that I have not been checking in. Once we get the move over with I will have lots more time.
Thanks for all of you who were praying for me and thinking about me. COnsidering the things happening with my family this is such a blessing!!

That's great!!

:wave: Hi Jo!

Hey! Long time no see!

PotteryGal

Hey!

Wow - you HAVE been busy! :eek: I'm glad things are working out for you.

Shere_Khan

Shere_Khan

Well I was in the middle of going through stuff. My parents are having a yard sale next weekend so while I pack I am trying to get some things out I don't want.

I will check in a little later.

Have a nice night everyone :)

joanna71985

Tell me about it, High school is crazy! :lol: How have you been? Seen Prince Caspian yet?

Should I mention I probably will be seeing it for the third time tomorrow?:lookaroun

Yay Jo!
I'm so excited for you!

Thanks!:kiss:

Well I was in the middle of going through stuff. My parents are having a yard sale next weekend so while I pack I am trying to get some things out I don't want.

I will check in a little later.

Have a nice night everyone :)

Bye!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom