Making Memories with Magic Friends

BiggerTigger

Oh that wacky "Customize Profile" page.... :dazzle:

It's a little crazy at first, but not too hard to figure out. :lookaroun
Pick a picture that you'd like for your background...upload it to your picture album and more or less follow the directions as you go, to pick different colors for the page.
Ok, thanks, I am going to go decorate my little corner of the web. :kiss::wave:

PotteryGal

Oy.
Whole lot of stuff going on there!

Gah!
Why must movie theaters be so glacial???
I take a jacket when we go during the summer or I can't stand it!

I honestly can't think of any other movies I want to see in the theater this summer...except maybe Wall-E. :shrug: The only one I'm really looking forward to is Half-Blood Prince, and that's in November. The rest of them I can wait for DVD release.

Uponastar

I honestly can't think of any other movies I want to see in the theater this summer...except maybe Wall-E. :shrug: The only one I'm really looking forward to is Half-Blood Prince, and that's in November. The rest of them I can wait for DVD release.

Same here.
Nothing on my summer list.
Oh well...at least we won't freeze! :D

Aren't you excited for High School Musical 2? :lol:

MerHearted

I'm going to Epcot for dinner and Illuminations. I haven't really been able to hang out at Epcot much lately. I need to give it some love. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom