Making Memories with Magic Friends

Thank you. :lol: :kiss:

Anytime. How is my HSM pal Abby?

You're too sweet. :kiss:

:) I was watching your husbands Disney videos on Youtube the other day. They are fabulous.

http://www.mtishows.com/app_fasttrack_hsm2.asp
Here is the fast track application. Don't have any other info yet.
But they just released The Producers for community acquisition.:sohappy:

Wow, I wonder if it will be any better than the original.

The Producers = Matthew Broderick
Matthew Broderick = Classic
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_Broderick

PotteryGal

Anytime. How is my HSM pal Abby?

:) I was watching your husbands Disney videos on Youtube the other day. They are fabulous.

Abby is fine - getting ready to move on to junior high next year. And Joel will be heading into first grade.

The Producers is awesome on stage - saw it on tour in Cleveland. I would have loved to have seen it with Matthew Broderick/Nathan Lane.

Well, I have only seen it once for pleasure so far. The other time was as a chaperone, and tomorrow will be to bring my brothers.:lookaroun

But yes!!!!!! It was sooooooo good!!! And Caspian was so cute!!!:D

Oh well if you have only seen it once for pleasure, then its ok. :animwink:

I think I may be going next weekend to see it.

Hi Princess!
School is...well....going.
Been wading through a ton of work...just 23 more school days. :)
/quote]
I know what you mean. The excessive amount of work the teachers pile upon us is killing me.

Brownie break! I'm going to bake brownies. Be back later, with brownies. :D

Abby is fine - getting ready to move on to junior high next year. And Joel will be heading into first grade.

The Producers is awesome on stage - saw it on tour in Cleveland. I would have loved to have seen it with Matthew Broderick/Nathan Lane.

Aw, that's great. She will love junior high. I bet Joel is excited for first grade.

:rolleyes:

I'll tell him you liked them.
And you can call him George. :D

What about Georgie?

Leaving for real now. :)

PotteryGal

Y'know, speaking of food....

I was over at allears looking at their menus, and I must say, I want to visit all the places at each park where they sell fresh fruit :slurp:. That looks as good to me as any dessert (although I may partake of a few of those here and there :D). As long as we use every single credit on our DDP.

BiggerTigger

Our summer theater is putting it on in August - I can't wait to see it!
Our Community is so in the stone ages it's pathetic. I am lucky to be producing "The Graduate". But they are concerned over 26 seconds of nudity.:hammer: Um, with proper staging and lighting you'll see mybe the buttocks for a split second. What prudes we have. I can't wait for Rent to be released. Then I can only imagine what heck I can created.

The Stage original or the Original Movie Original or the Movie Original?

Nemo14

Our Community is so in the stone ages it's pathetic. I am lucky to be producing "The Graduate". But they are concerned over 26 seconds of nudity.:hammer: Um, with proper staging and lighting you'll see mybe the buttocks for a split second. What prudes we have. I can't wait for Rent to be released. Then I can only imagine what heck I can created.

:lol:

We have a really good summer theater company, and an excellent year-round theater company too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom