Magic Shots

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Hi All,

I'm a photopass junkie as well as obsessed with getting all the magic shots. I am not sure if this has been started yet but is there a list of available shots and where to get them?

Here is a list compiled.

Tinker Bell in your hand - each park as a different Tink so get them all
Balloons in your hand
Simba in your arms
Mickey on a bench
Minnie on a bench
Stitch on a bench
Lilo on a bench
Stitch coming out of the ground
Captain Hook fighting with swords - I know this was around in 2007 but couldn't find it this year
kissing Naveen from Princess and the Frog
Pixie Wings
Butterflies in your hands
holding Chip from Beauty and the Beast
Soarin'
Ghost by haunted mansion (think only during MNSSHP)
I have seen fighting darth vador but only during Star Wars weekend

Am I missing any? I know they have different ones at Disneyland but this is the list from Disney World. I was able to get all of these except AK Tink, Lilo on the bench, and fighting Captain Hook. Oh and Darth Vader but I think that is only Star Wars weekends.

A tip!! Captain Hook has still escaped me this year. BUT, I found out one thing very important to getting this shot! When you see a photopass photographer, they will be wearing a sword! And THAT is the photographer that has the picture!!! And, the same goes for the photographer with a light saber, they can do Darth Vader! :)

We found the PhotoPass photographer doing the Captain Hook magic shot right before Captain Jack's show, on the PoC stage. He finished up about 10 minutes before the show was supposed to start! The pictures came out awesome! I'm ordering the CD on Saturday.

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Original Poster
We found the PhotoPass photographer doing the Captain Hook magic shot right before Captain Jack's show, on the PoC stage. He finished up about 10 minutes before the show was supposed to start! The pictures came out awesome! I'm ordering the CD on Saturday.

Great! That is awesome! The stage was all covered up when we were there and the photographer I talked to, to get that info, was in that area. Which is why I got so excited when I saw him! But alas...he was not with sword but he did share the tip so that was good. :) Post your pic when you get it! :)

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Original Poster
Here are the two magic shots from the last trip in Feb. One is the new Sebastian one!

Photo0018FourBySix.jpg

Photo0069FourBySix.jpg

Photo0067FourBySix.jpg

Upvote 0
Here are the two magic shots from the last trip in Feb. One is the new Sebastian one!

I love the Sebastian one! We got that one, too... but the photographer had us blow kisses at him... which irked me, because that's not the way the shot should be set up!

Not to sound so novice... but how do I post the pictures in here? I see everything has to be done by URL, and I've got them on Facebook, but it doesn't give you URL's for pictures, anymore.

Upvote 0

Jessica Meier

I love the Sebastian one! We got that one, too... but the photographer had us blow kisses at him... which irked me, because that's not the way the shot should be set up!

Not to sound so novice... but how do I post the pictures in here? I see everything has to be done by URL, and I've got them on Facebook, but it doesn't give you URL's for pictures, anymore.
You can get it but it is kind of tricky. Right click on your picture screen that pops up, not on the actual picture. It should say somewhere about halfway down "copy photo location" and click that and you should be able to paste in the URL. I have not figured out how to resize them though.

Upvote 0
Sorry it's been a while since I posted... took me forever to have the chance to get the links off my Facebook page.

We attended the Star Wars Weekends and I was really excited about getting a magic shot we hadn't heard about before:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151451890061545&l=dfef0de105

I just wish the lighting had been better!

* I tried to add this in as a picture, but when it tried to incorporate it in my post, it just showed a red "X." :(

Upvote 0

LucyK

I was on a mission to do all available Magical Shots on our last trip and I missed Captain Hook. This means I'll HAVE to go back Disney and do them all again! :p

My favorite was Simba at AK and Chip at DHS. We also loved Mickey sitting on our bench at MK, it'll be our Christmas card this year!

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Original Poster
Sorry it's been a while since I posted... took me forever to have the chance to get the links off my Facebook page.

We attended the Star Wars Weekends and I was really excited about getting a magic shot we hadn't heard about before:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151451890061545&l=dfef0de105

I just wish the lighting had been better!

* I tried to add this in as a picture, but when it tried to incorporate it in my post, it just showed a red "X." :(

That's awesome!!!

Upvote 0

CtDisneyGuy33

This is easily one of the best pics I've seen at Disney. But was your husband really carrying around a sword? lol

Upvote 0

dreamfinder

This is easily one of the best pics I've seen at Disney. But was your husband really carrying around a sword? lol

The Photopass photographer will give you a sword or lightsaber to hold (which ever is applicable)

Although he isnt hitchiking, a ghost sits in the driver's seat of the hearse when you get the picture. It's pretty cool! :)

There is another one where the PP mentioned that involves the other 2 of the hitchhiking ghosts, so that pictures with all 3 of them can be obtained between the two spots.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom