Magic Shots

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Hi All,

I'm a photopass junkie as well as obsessed with getting all the magic shots. I am not sure if this has been started yet but is there a list of available shots and where to get them?

Here is a list compiled.

Tinker Bell in your hand - each park as a different Tink so get them all
Balloons in your hand
Simba in your arms
Mickey on a bench
Minnie on a bench
Stitch on a bench
Lilo on a bench
Stitch coming out of the ground
Captain Hook fighting with swords - I know this was around in 2007 but couldn't find it this year
kissing Naveen from Princess and the Frog
Pixie Wings
Butterflies in your hands
holding Chip from Beauty and the Beast
Soarin'
Ghost by haunted mansion (think only during MNSSHP)
I have seen fighting darth vador but only during Star Wars weekend

Am I missing any? I know they have different ones at Disneyland but this is the list from Disney World. I was able to get all of these except AK Tink, Lilo on the bench, and fighting Captain Hook. Oh and Darth Vader but I think that is only Star Wars weekends.

Mukta

Can somebody post a picture of the one in front of the hearse? I'd love to see it!
Photo0293FourBySix.jpg

Upvote 0
We managed to get several on our most recent trip... Mickey, Minnie and Stitch on the bench, Mickey balloons, Chip in the hand, Stitch coming out of the ground and the Tinkerbell at Hollywood Studios and EPCOT. Do you know where we can get the Lilo on the bench, the pixie wings and the butterflies?

It sounds like Lilo should have been where we got Stich, Mickey and Minnie on the bench, but the photographer didn't mention it.

And I saw somewhere that the pixie wings were at Downtown Disney, but then I saw they were at Pixie Hollow... but neither seemed very consistent.

Upvote 0

joanna71985

I know the pixie wings are done at the Nook at MK (but it isn't done all the time)

Ones I've added recently are: Princess and the Frog kissing frog, Sebastian in hand, and Chip in hand (all 3 are pretty cute)

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Original Poster
I know the pixie wings are done at the Nook at MK (but it isn't done all the time)

Ones I've added recently are: Princess and the Frog kissing frog, Sebastian in hand, and Chip in hand (all 3 are pretty cute)

Where did you get Sebastian and Chip in your hand? Pixie wings are also done on the bridge between France and UK. :)

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Original Poster
We managed to get several on our most recent trip... Mickey, Minnie and Stitch on the bench, Mickey balloons, Chip in the hand, Stitch coming out of the ground and the Tinkerbell at Hollywood Studios and EPCOT. Do you know where we can get the Lilo on the bench, the pixie wings and the butterflies?

It sounds like Lilo should have been where we got Stich, Mickey and Minnie on the bench, but the photographer didn't mention it.

And I saw somewhere that the pixie wings were at Downtown Disney, but then I saw they were at Pixie Hollow... but neither seemed very consistent.

I don't know where Lilo is - I have seen her but I only got Stitch on a bench when I asked the photographer.

Upvote 0

Thanks Joanna71985!

disneygirl76, what about the butterflies? Where can you get those? I've never even seen a picture of them.

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Original Poster

I have been trying for this one for years!!! They took the pics but it never worked and didn't get on our photopass card! I was CRUSHED!! And for 5 years I have been asking if anyone can do it for me!!

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Original Poster
Thanks Joanna71985!

disneygirl76, what about the butterflies? Where can you get those? I've never even seen a picture of them.

In my trip report, there are butterflies. I will post here too. got the butterflies on the bridge in Epcot between France and UK. :)

Photo0012FourBySix.jpg

Photo0022FourBySix.jpg

Photo0034FourBySix.jpg

Photo0072FourBySix.jpg

Photo0128FourBySix.jpg

Photo0204FourBySix.jpg

Photo0196FourBySix.jpg

Photo0335FourBySix.jpg

Photo0643FourBySix.jpg

These are all the magic shots from this last trip in September. There is also all the tinks - one from each park, they are different, and a awful pic of me with Stitch on the bench eating ice cream. Normally I would post - but it is that bad. :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom