Magic Shots

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Hi All,

I'm a photopass junkie as well as obsessed with getting all the magic shots. I am not sure if this has been started yet but is there a list of available shots and where to get them?

Here is a list compiled.

Tinker Bell in your hand - each park as a different Tink so get them all
Balloons in your hand
Simba in your arms
Mickey on a bench
Minnie on a bench
Stitch on a bench
Lilo on a bench
Stitch coming out of the ground
Captain Hook fighting with swords - I know this was around in 2007 but couldn't find it this year
kissing Naveen from Princess and the Frog
Pixie Wings
Butterflies in your hands
holding Chip from Beauty and the Beast
Soarin'
Ghost by haunted mansion (think only during MNSSHP)
I have seen fighting darth vador but only during Star Wars weekend

Am I missing any? I know they have different ones at Disneyland but this is the list from Disney World. I was able to get all of these except AK Tink, Lilo on the bench, and fighting Captain Hook. Oh and Darth Vader but I think that is only Star Wars weekends.

Here it is:
54_zpsda778137.png

Thanks, joanna71985!!!

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Original Poster
Are you talking about the Vader one... or is there another new one?!?!

lol Sorry, I've totally turned into a magic shot-aholic!!!

Yes, I was referring to Vader. I had heard of it but forgotten about it. Also, I thought for a time it was only offered during Star Wars weekends, but now with Star Wars joining the Disney family, I hope it will be offered all the time. :)

Upvote 0

Aurora1

Love these! The only ones we've ever gotten was Stitch in the ground & Simba. I'm going in February with a few friends who have never been... anywhere specific where you can get the Mickey Balloons?? That's one I've GOT to get!!

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Original Poster
Love these! The only ones we've ever gotten was Stitch in the ground & Simba. I'm going in February with a few friends who have never been... anywhere specific where you can get the Mickey Balloons?? That's one I've GOT to get!!

Around the Castle is where we have had them done. :) Oh, and at Epcot.

Upvote 0

When we went a few weeks ago, we found them at Hollywood Studios, along Sunset Boulevard, right before the Beauty and the Beast show. They also had them at EPCOT, just behind the fountain, before the bridge to go into the World Showcase. :)

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Original Poster
Does anyone know if they have photopass photographers at Downtown Disney? And if so, do they do any magic shots?

Upvote 0
Yay! Just came back from our most recent trip and got the Mickey Balloons, Stitch coming out of the ground, two Tinkerbells in our hand, kissing Prince Naveen, Mickey on the bench, Minnie on the Bench, Stitch on the bench and the Captain Hook sword fight!!!! Thanks for all the tips, guys!

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Original Poster
A tip!! Captain Hook has still escaped me this year. BUT, I found out one thing very important to getting this shot! When you see a photopass photographer, they will be wearing a sword! And THAT is the photographer that has the picture!!! And, the same goes for the photographer with a light saber, they can do Darth Vader! :)

Upvote 0

RickP330

Here is Tink, embarrasingly it is the only one I have ever gotten and I do Photopass all the time!!! Have to change that this trip, exactly how do you find these guys???
RP

225273_10200142153949334_83638838_n.jpg

Upvote 0

RickP330

A tip!! Captain Hook has still escaped me this year. BUT, I found out one thing very important to getting this shot! When you see a photopass photographer, they will be wearing a sword! And THAT is the photographer that has the picture!!! And, the same goes for the photographer with a light saber, they can do Darth Vader! :)
Ahh, got it! Gonna keep an eye out for this one, Captain HOOK is my all time fav!!!!
RP

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Original Poster
Here is Tink, embarrasingly it is the only one I have ever gotten and I do Photopass all the time!!! Have to change that this trip, exactly how do you find these guys???
RP

225273_10200142153949334_83638838_n.jpg

Hi there,

All the photopass photographers do magic shots. So just ask each one which ones they do. :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom