Magic Shots

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Hi All,

I'm a photopass junkie as well as obsessed with getting all the magic shots. I am not sure if this has been started yet but is there a list of available shots and where to get them?

Here is a list compiled.

Tinker Bell in your hand - each park as a different Tink so get them all
Balloons in your hand
Simba in your arms
Mickey on a bench
Minnie on a bench
Stitch on a bench
Lilo on a bench
Stitch coming out of the ground
Captain Hook fighting with swords - I know this was around in 2007 but couldn't find it this year
kissing Naveen from Princess and the Frog
Pixie Wings
Butterflies in your hands
holding Chip from Beauty and the Beast
Soarin'
Ghost by haunted mansion (think only during MNSSHP)
I have seen fighting darth vador but only during Star Wars weekend

Am I missing any? I know they have different ones at Disneyland but this is the list from Disney World. I was able to get all of these except AK Tink, Lilo on the bench, and fighting Captain Hook. Oh and Darth Vader but I think that is only Star Wars weekends.

When did Olaf and Mike W start getting in the magic pics?

disneygirl76, I first saw someone post the Mike Wazowski one on a different WDW blog site, last summer. Apparently it was first done when they had the Monsters University theming at DHS. It was originally done in front of the MU topiary, at the entrance to DHS.

I had never heard of the Olaf one, until the PP photographer mentioned it, when I asked for Mike Wazowski, on Sunday.

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Original Poster
I finally got these in Feb of this year. I spotted the photo pass photographer walking with the light saber on her belt. :)

1c35NRzlBMVViwZXVz2iU0TGp-sMfMo9UQ873IUY-RQM=w699-h466-no

wd016wdw201405648509698_19.jpg

I get to tell Colin I fought Darth Vader when he was growing inside me! Ha! :)

I hope to get Olaf and Mike W next summer when we go - hopefully they still have them!

I don't think I will ever be able to get my captain hook one back. The girl took it in October 2007. And when I got the disk, there was me, but no hook. I even contacted the photopass photographers and they couldn't add it back.

Upvote 0
I didn't read through the whole thread but Lumiere was new for us in August and we had a green lizard like thing sitting on our head near the castle toward the back. Pasquale ?

Also they are doing videos now. I had video on ToT and of Lumiere.

Where did you get Lumiere?

And was Pascal behind Cinderella's castle?

My friend got Jiminy Cricket at DAK, last weekend, but we missed it!

Upvote 0

4disneylovers

I think this is the Pascal you are asking about. Sorry if it is not...I am not as familiar with that character. Back side of Cinderella Castle.
wdw2014229109912475_7051334923.jpg

Then there are some that are not "magic" but still cute that they will do such as this picture frame.
wdw2014233111824801_7052460383.jpg

and this one. You will know if you have a fun photographer or not. As them if they have any special ideas. We had one girl on Main Street at MK that made us feel like we were at a photo shoot. She had the boys make a heart with their hands and my daughter and I were in the center.
wdw2014240114213110_7052492855.jpg

This is Lumiere on bridge between BoG and Gaston's
wdw2014241114683777_7053106874.jpg

Our Sebastian we got at Blizzard Beach.
Tink wings to the front of lagoon at Epcot.
Snow Flakes at HS during Frozen Summers.
We also got one that was Guardians of the Galaxy and some Frozen, but I assume they were a limited time.

Olaf was around in MK bridge to Tomorrowland and HS End of the main street as you come in.
wdw2014240114211763_7052490395.jpg

I am having difficulty with getting videos uploaded but I will try again later.

Upvote 0

4disneylovers

Sorry...but I cannot figure out how to get the videos uploaded. I have a video of the ToT and of Lumiere if anyone has a suggestion of how I do this. I can see them in my folder if I open it directly on my computer, but when I choose upload file and pick that folder here I see the pictures in there but not the videos. :(

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom