LOST: The Final Season

Laura

Premium Member
They aren't in the 70s. They're back in the normal time.

What the bomb did, IMO, is create a parallel timeline where 815 doesn't crash.

Well, they were in the 70's till the bomb went off. :lol:

So you don't think the parallel timeline characters will run into their clones on the island? It just seems like watching an entire season of "if the plane didn't crash" would get boring, so there's got to be some twist to it.

SirGoofy

Well, they were in the 70's till the bomb went off. :lol:

So you don't think the parallel timeline characters will run into their clones on the island? It just seems like watching an entire season of "if the plane didn't crash" would get boring, so there's got to be some twist to it.

Technically, if they're going by the theorized Parallel timeline/universe idea, that would be physically impossible. That would be like One of them somehow seeing themselves while time traveling.

Leianne

Im so excited to find this thread!!!!!! I recently became a Lost fan. For years I have been hearing my clients rave about it, but said I couldnt start in the middle. So I just got netflix and watched season 1-5 in a matter of 2 weeks! Now, when I talk to my clients, no one watches anymore! Where did they all go?! Who am I going to talk about this with?! Then I found all of you. And I can calm down. :animwink:

I think the bomb did go off, but that will not save anyone. I think the radiation from the bomb is responsible for women on the island (present day) not being able to have babies. And where has Claire been?!

I know there is MANY other questions, but the one I want to know is "WHERE IS WALT?!" Lock visited him before he went back to the island... Can we get back to the storyline of him having powers? Richard said once: "he shows up in places he shouldnt." So he can transport?!
Thanks for listening to my rant.

jonnyc

I know there is MANY other questions, but the one I want to know is "WHERE IS WALT?!" Lock visited him before he went back to the island... Can we get back to the storyline of him having powers? Richard said once: "he shows up in places he shouldnt." So he can transport?!
Thanks for listening to my rant.

The problem with anymore Walt storylines is that is almost grown up now and compared to how long 6 seasons have took to film, the actual storyline has not progressed that far time wise.

Mr.EPCOT

Terribly disappointed in tonight's episode.

I agree. Slow and uneventful. You'd think we'd get some answers, but just got more questions this episode. Surprisingly, I think the most interesting thing this time was the stuff going on in the parallel timeline.

Mikester71

It was kinda boring actually, wasn't it! Expected more answers after last week's good premiere. Looks like next week's may be better though!

Leianne

I agree! When we saw Walt, he had grown so much! but I think he may come to save the day, or show up looking for his father. I dont know why they would have brought him back, if we were not going to see more of him.

dandaman

Found this in my e-mail inbox.

How to Make a Peanut Butter Sandwich, by the Losties​

Jack
1. Gather ingredients
2. Point gun at ingredients and shout "HOW DO I MAKE A SANDWICH OUT OF YOU?!?!?"
3. Breathe heavily through your nose as though you were about to hit ingredients
4. Give up and make the sandwich yourself, and eat it bitterly

Kate
1. Make separate sandwiches, one with peanut butter and one with jelly
2. Take a bite of the peanut butter sandwich, declaring it the best
3. Take a bite of the jelly sandwich, declaring it the best
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 ad infinitum
5. Follow peanut butter or jelly sandwich into grave danger

Sawyer
1. Throw the jar of jelly at wall, sneering "I don't need no sandwich"
2. Call the mascot on the jar of peanut butter lots of clever nicknames
3. Huff and puff and stomp around and grumble a lot
4. When no one's looking, make perfect, even, symmetrical peanut butter and jelly sandwich and sit in a corner, enjoying every bite

Locke
1. Sit idly by, believing that the ingredients will find a way to make a sandwich out of themselves
2. Lose faith and make the sandwich anyway
3. Realize that you were the instrument by which the ingredients chose to make a sandwich after all
4. Run around the room and grab everyone's knives, insisting that their sandwiches will do the same in time

Hurley
1. Make sandwich
2. Eat sandwich
3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 ad infinitum

Sayid
1. Procure 23 milligrams of uranium-20
2. Set hadron supercollider to eight megajoules
3. Program a sandwich-making macro using Cobol or Visual Basic
4. Act all tough-like

Desmond
1. Eat sandwich
2. Call the sandwich "brother"
3. Place peanut butter slice over jelly slice
4. Spread jelly on the other slice
5. Spread peanut butter on one slice
6. Take two slices of bread, a jar of peanut butter and a jar of jelly

Ben
1. Steal someone else's sandwich
2. Claim you coerced them into making the sandwich for you all along
3. Say you'll tell them everything if they make you another sandwich
4. Stare at them all creepy-like

Libby
1. Lay out plans for one of the most intricate, fascinating, and delicious sandwiches of all time
2. Just as you start making it, get shot

Danielle
1. Apply peanut butter
2. Disappear for eight months
3. Apply jelly
4. Disappear for eight months
5. Eat sandwich

Wilt Dasney

Desmond
1. Eat sandwich
2. Call the sandwich "brother"
3. Place peanut butter slice over jelly slice
4. Spread jelly on the other slice
5. Spread peanut butter on one slice
6. Take two slices of bread, a jar of peanut butter and a jar of jelly
:lol:

That took me a second.

k.hunter30

*bump*

Love that e-mail post by the way! :lol:

Anyone still watching? Thoughts on recent episodes?

Honestly... I was thinking we'd start to see more things coming together by this point in the final season... :shrug:

EPCOTPluto

Original Poster
*bump*

Love that e-mail post by the way! :lol:

Anyone still watching? Thoughts on recent episodes?

Honestly... I was thinking we'd start to see more things coming together by this point in the final season... :shrug:
I am excited for next week's ep, in which it is Richard-centric. Really want to know why he's immortal... Island Powar?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom