LOST: The Final Season

k.hunter30

I LOVE Desmond! And seeing Daniel Faraday/Widmore again was great. But I really think I'm throwing in the towel when it comes to trying to figure anything out before it's explained. I usually like playing with theories, etc. But now I'm just... "lost." :shrug:

Master Gracey 5

Hey! Big fan of LOST myself, love all the nerdy sci fi references they've been bringing in.

I'm going with an "A" for this weeks episode. I'm a big fan of the Desmond-Penny love story and thought it was great that Desmond can now bridge both realities. It was potentially second only to the Richard episode a couple weeks back for the best this season.

k.hunter30

It kind of explains it. What the h e l l is down there!?
My guess is you answered your own question... :shrug:

I dont know what to think of last night's episode. I mean, I guess it explains the rivalry, but it doesn't really explain the island any more. HOWEVER, the question I've been thinking about for many seasons now has been answered. "Who is Adam and Eve?"

There's so much left to be answered. While I realize not everything WILL be answered, there's still a lot to fit into 3.5 hours.

emerald28

They keep answering the 'whats' without answering the 'whys'! They answered 'what' the smoke monster is... sort of... but didn't say 'why' he can become a smoke monster, or 'why' he can become any dead person, or 'why' he can't leave the island unless all the Oceanic people still there are dead. They answered that Jacob granted Richard endless life, but they didn't say why Jacob has powers to begin with. They don't even explain the answers... okay, their pseudo-mother "made it so they can't hurt each other"... umm... how?? Who is she? Why does she have special powers? What the heck is that light?? Each 'answer' just asks lots more questions, and I don't see them answering them in 3.5 hours. :mad:

plaz10

I don't understand so much of LOST, yet I hang on every word of it. haha!

I'm sorry to say that I think LOST is going to keep us wanting more when it's all over. There is no way they can tie up all those ends in the short amount of time that's left. Don't get me wrong, I hope they do. But I have a feeling it will just end and I'll be left saying "huh?":shrug:...like I have for all of the series so far.

Of course...I will be in Disney World for the finale on May 23rd...so I'll be DVRing it for when I return...unless WDW has some huge LOST finale party (crosses fingers)

popsicletrees

Of course...I will be in Disney World for the finale on May 23rd...so I'll be DVRing it for when I return...unless WDW has some huge LOST finale party (crosses fingers)

The finale will be the day after I get married. We have plans to watch it from our hotel.

I wonder why the mother said "thank you" to the MiB when he killed her. I guess it would be a relief to no longer have to protect an entire island. Also, what happened to that entire village of people? I can assume that the mother killed them all, but how? I still enjoy the show, but I am getting frustrated because I am getting more questions than answers.

Master Gracey 5

I can live without answers to everything, but I still expected more from last week's episode. About all we learned is why there is a rivalry and how the Smoke Monster was created. Still curious about more of the island's history like how the statues were created. We'll see what happens next weekend!

emerald28

But we didn't really learn how the smoke monster was created... guy dies and becomes a smoke monster... why? Most people don't become smoke monsters when they die, so why did this guy?

yeti

I called the closing eye as the final image about 2 minutes before it happened. :cool:

I called it about two years before it happened. :lol:

So regarding this depressing finale: it left many things in the dark, it left numerous questions unanswered...

And it was the best episode of Lost I've ever seen.

Mikester71

I called it about two years before it happened. :lol:

So regarding this depressing finale: it left many things in the dark, it left numerous questions unanswered...

And it was the best episode of Lost I've ever seen.

Agree with everything you just said 100%...especially the last thing! One of, if not, the best episode of the whole series!!!! :sohappy:

k.hunter30

I called the closing eye as the final image about 2 minutes before it happened. :cool:
Good call! I loved that. It really went "full circle," especially with the dog.

I have to say, I called that we'd hear Julliette talking about a dutch coffee date with Sawyer in the final episode at the end of last season.

I absolutely LOVED the finale. Everything that needed to be answered was, without answering every little detail. I am surprisingly content with the ending in every way.

What were your takes on the shots shown during the credits? The plane wreckage?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom