Looks like WORK

hauntdmansion79

804796026_df4cb90a9f_b.jpg

This is such an awesome picture of Epcot! This is the Epcot I know and love. Any chance of you having a high res version of this picture for my desktop?

Just think, this is what we'll be seeing at Epcot again very soon!

Dizknee_Phreek

EDIT: I also just realized, in doing so, imaginet he possibility of SSE being included in Illuminations. How cool would it be to involve this!

They KIND of used to. Before RoE. I think...they used to use green lasers to make animations and stuff with on the globe in the lake. And then they used to project stuff on SSE with green lasers. But I can't remember if they used to use the green lasers on SSE every night or just some nights. It'd be awesome if someone had a link to a video of the old Illuminations.

The crane was taking too long, so I sent in my GIANT hawk to come in and rip down the rest of the wand with his mighty beak!!!:ROFLOL:

bird1.jpg

BEWARE THE HAWK!!!:lookaroun

We might need that hawk! There getting to the hard part of the wand now! I wonder how long it will take them to get the giant hands off the structure.

head mouse

It really is a completely different feeling. As much as I love it, I do see that there is a feeling of something missing, but it also has a very strong presence. It is much more sleek and "adult" (be that good or bad). Just seeing this, though, makes me realize just how incredible the lighting package could be on this. I can now fully see the possibility of the rotating globe video at night. I really hope something new comes down the path, simply because the potential is HUGE.

EDIT: I also just realized, in doing so, imaginet he possibility of SSE being included in Illuminations. How cool would it be to involve this!

To me it's like the feeling of having a splinter in your foot. All day you try to get it out and it just won't come out. Then later that night you FINALLY get it out. Your foot hurts for a moment or two but then it feels SOOOO good to have the splinter gone.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom