Looks like WORK

cupanudles

This is a great postcard image:
epm.jpg

WDW Monorail

That is truly amazing. It is so appropriate considering that you often see pictures of the moon with the earth lingering in the horizon. Now you get to see the "Earth" (symbolized by SSE) and the moon in the background.
:)

jeffb

This is a great postcard image:
epm.jpg

That is awesome - love the acrylic statue, no legacy painting on the legs of SSE and I was always found of the red, black, blue painting / design they had to the right and the left of the legs. And talk about perfect symmetry!

Expo_Seeker40

What if the legs of SSE could be repainted again, and could use three different colors of Seimens green or similar? A nod to the past, while still staying in the future. :wave:

See lower left of postcard

6akma28.jpg

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Can't for the life of me find a good photo, but doesn't project tomorrow have the same curvy-look and colors as the old side wall things at SSE?

SirNim

Can't for the life of me find a good photo, but doesn't project tomorrow have the same curvy-look and colors as the old side wall things at SSE?
Yeah, just like the new curvy patterns on either side of the entrance door to SE, behind the SE signage.

I wouldn't be surprised if the former red-black-blue angular decoration were replaced with the curvy, rounded blue-green-blue of Siemens. It would certainly work!

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Well, the front is definately that 3-color green for Siemens, but the Project Tomorrow is blue and i think a pink and maybe a red - much like the old front.

jeffb

it definitely does, I recall thinking this from photos you had posted when Project Tomorrow opened or just prior.

Expo_Seeker40

The project tomorrow scheme makes me think of the earth station screens when they would take a pause and have arrows pointing toward the middle EPCOT Center screen. :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom