Little Mermaid Clone a Go! (Maybe)

GothMickey

By the way, any concept are out there for this attraction? I cannot see Disney creating a bland show building. Will it be themed to look like the grotto?

EPCOT Explorer

Fantasyland needs to:

a) Go back to it's older colour scheme, especially the buildings on the Liberty Square side

b) Much more landscaping (trees, flowers etc.) and water/fountains.

c) Little Mermaid with a unique facade that adds naturalistic kinetic elements (waterfalls and such) and ties in with Ariel's Grotto.

d) Major tech upgrades to Pooh and Peter Pan, with new boats for Peter and ditching Fastpass for both.

For some reason, I don't have any really issue with Snow White in its current form. Just bring back the Queen opening curtain effect that used to be in the ride.
Agreed, as usual.:D

Especially on SW. Why does everyone want to sack that ride? It's a classic.
By the way, any concept are out there for this attraction? I cannot see Disney creating a bland show building. Will it be themed to look like the grotto?

There's some out for DLP but it won't be the same.

EPCOT Explorer

Nah! The London seen is alright, besides that SW wins, IMO. I still jump every time the witch flips around at the beginning. :lol:
:lol: Me too...But it was the MIRROR that freaked me OUT as a kid.:lol:

I screamed bloody murder the first time I saw that thing...and the second time loved it.:lol::lookaroun

RSoxNo1

I don't have a problem with the Peter Pan fast passes - It does need increased capacity however either with wider boats or two rows on the boats.

I love the idea of fast pass on as many attractions as possible, I just think that capacity for every ride should be such that you won't have to wait more than 40 minutes for any one ride. If you have to use fast pass to achieve this than so be it. I don't think any ride without fast pass should ever have a 40 minute + wait, and removing the fastpass from Peter Pan won't achieve that.

SirGoofy

I love the idea of fast pass on as many attractions as possible, I just think that capacity for every ride should be such that you won't have to wait more than 40 minutes for any one ride. If you have to use fast pass to achieve this than so be it. I don't think any ride without fast pass should ever have a 40 minute + wait, and removing the fastpass from Peter Pan won't achieve that.

Well, unfortunately, most attractions that do have fastpasses would have a wait under 40 if the CMs are doing their jobs correctly. Pan may not be one of them, but most of the MK ones would.

SirGoofy

Yeah, but we haven't and it doesn't look like we will. Until then, I like SWSA better. Plus, the incredibly long wait ruins Pan and I'm not about to get FP for it. :shrug:

That's why you need to know people. :D:lookaroun

As for the best dark ride in FL, I also have to give it to SWSA. You know what? our FL is incredibly lame now that I think about it. LM can't come soon enough.

Jasonflz

If we don't get LM maybe we might get Alice in Wonderland.
If we don't get Alice we might get Matterhorn.
If we don't get Matterhorn.....

we get nothing!:fork:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom