Little Mermaid Clone a Go! (Maybe)

tirian

You'd lose that bet. TLM at WDW is VERY close.

Without confirming or denying anybody's statements, I will say that management is aware the MK cannot handle its current Guest levels well, and that they know the park needs new attractions. Read into that whatever you wish.

Buried20KLeague

You are way too impressionable.

So TP2000 slaps down every point of enigmas and he runs away. I've noticed the doom and gloom clique always does that. As soon as a true insider walks in and turns a light on them they scurry for the dark places like palmetto bugs in a hotel on I-Drive.

Sorry, I'm not buying Jay R. is responsible for all that bothers the clique. But the simple always need a scapegoat. :cry: Just a fact of life. :lol:

So much for not picking fights, eh, jt? You picked two in one post! Even I have to admit... That takes talent! :lol: :hammer:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Without confirming or denying anybody's statements, I will say that management is aware the MK cannot handle its current Guest levels well, and that they know the park needs new attractions. Read into that whatever you wish.
More restaurants and attractions going seasonal?:lookaroun

:lol:

jt04

Original Poster
Good point. Didn't factor those in. That makes 4!!!! :lol: That's epic in proportion with Palin/Letterman!

I explained what I was saying to EE and made peace with epcotservo and found a new hero in TP2000 so really we are down to 1 now. And I wasn't picking a fight, just painting a truthful word picture. By the way, the roach analogy applies to Letterman also, although I think most people have started to realize that by now.

See David scurry. Scurry David scurry. :lol:

EPCOT Explorer

Here is my dream list.....

LM for the MK
MI coaster for DHS
Refurbed and updated JII or Energy at Epcot
and the coup de gras.....

A brand new immersive FotLK theater in Harambe at AK and...

a massive steampunk-esque construction wall at the entrance to CMM with a giant patina "question mark" with giant rivets around the edges that looks very Nautilus-esque, and caption that just says, "Opening 2014"

Sorry, dreaming again. :dazzle:

The first one seems close. I have a feeling.

The second one sounds awesome.:D I would be in love with DAK.:lol:

I'd be fine if our good, furry friend was fixed in time for the 40th, but I doubt that'll happen.
I'm guessing you didn't see the "Dinosaur Refurb" thread?"(
Yes they are wrong. :)
:D

RSoxNo1

Would the Hatbox ghost in any way be fused with the RFID technology? Perhaps using a guests headshot as a projection of the Hatbox Ghost? Just thinking outloud...

SirGoofy

Would the Hatbox ghost in any way be fused with the RFID technology? Perhaps using a guests headshot as a projection of the Hatbox Ghost? Just thinking outloud...

Man I hope not, and as far as I've been told, no it won't. The Hatbox will be exactly what he was supposed to be back in the day.:D

SirGoofy

If the Hatbox Ghost comes to WDW, will there be any additional upgrades as well?

As far as I know, no there won't. But I do know of two other effects that I was told WDI was playing around with and didn't get to put in the ride, and another for the Stretch Room that would have been incredible if they did it.

Animaniac93-98

As far as I know, no there won't. But I do know of two other effects that I was told WDI was playing around with and didn't get to put in the ride, and another for the Stretch Room that would have been incredible if they did it.

Can we at least have The Sinister 11 portraits old eyes back?

TP2000

So much for not picking fights, eh, jt? You picked two in one post!

For the record, I took no offense to anything jt04 said about me when he has referenced my posts in this thread.

If anything, jt04 was thanking me for bringing some clarity and additional info to the discussion I had with The Conundrum (who has since disappeared from the thread, after his unique assertion that Jay Rasulo tried to cancel Splash Mountain as a 29 year old real-estate analyst in 1987 was refuted by myself).

Perhaps there was just some confusion over the semantics in the way jt04 referenced me? Other than that, I can't see any evidence that jt04 was "picking a fight". :)

Captain Chaos

For the record, I took no offense to anything jt04 said about me when he has referenced my posts in this thread.

If anything, jt04 was thanking me for bringing some clarity and additional info to the discussion I had with The Conundrum (who has since disappeared from the thread, after his unique assertion that Jay Rasulo tried to cancel Splash Mountain as a 29 year old real-estate analyst in 1987 was refuted by myself).

Perhaps there was just some confusion over the semantics in the way jt04 referenced me? Other than that, I can't see any evidence that jt04 was "picking a fight". :)

Con comes in here spewing negativity and hatred for WDW, and acting like he knows it all.. Meanwhile, he gets his misinformation from other sources... Like tired, old and bitter people who have a gripe with Disney... Then, when called out, he backs down... YOU GO TP!!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom