Little Mermaid Clone a Go! (Maybe)

EpcotServo

Epcotservo attempted to insult me and you find that funny. I thought the entire epcotservo post was....um.....strange. That is why I called you impressionable.

I was also making the point that TP2000 provided some great info and whenever that happens, the Jay R/TDO haters immediately vacate and usually don't revisit that thread. They just start making the same points in another thread. I'm tired of that and the mods not calling them on it.

I was seeing if you noticed the same thing. Nothing more. I apologize for any misunderstanding.:wave:

Ummm, no. Calm down. I just happened to have watched "2010" and worked my favorite scene in with an ET refrence to boot. I wasn't adressing anyone that isn't Matt Quimett or someone not involved with 80's cinema.

:lol:

jt04

Original Poster
Ummm, no. Calm down. I just happened to have watched "2010" and worked my favorite scene in with an ET refrence to boot. I wasn't adressing anyone that isn't Matt Quimett or someone not involved with 80's cinema.

Hmmm, so hal900 is in 2010 also? Guess I'll have to rent the movie. But you would think it would have at least been a 9001. And how do you know I'm not Matt or wasn't involved with 80's cinema? Truth is I used to sell popcorn at the local theater in the 80's so it's on!

Figment632

Anyone who thinks that TLM is not coming to WDW is crazy, it's a clone. Disney doesn't make unique rides anymore mostly everything is a clone. For example Buzz, Turtle Talk, TOT, Soarin, TSM. I know there are a few examples lately like EE but we will be getting TLM sooner rather than later.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Anyone who thinks that TLM is not coming to WDW is crazy, it's a clone. Disney doesn't make unique rides anymore mostly everything is a clone. For example Buzz, Turtle Talk, TOT, Soarin, TSM. I know there are a few examples lately like EE but we will be getting TLM sooner rather than later.
Buzz, Turtle Talk and ToT were all original when they were built in WDW. Sure they have been built elsewhere but in the case of Buzz and ToT they were not exact clones. TSMM might as well have been original as it was done simultaneously with DCA.

Figment632

Buzz, Turtle Talk and ToT were all original when they were built in WDW. Sure they have been built elsewhere but in the case of Buzz and ToT they were not exact clones. TSMM might as well have been original as it was done simultaneously with DCA.

Just because they were built at different times doesn't mean they aren't clones, hardly any attractions are ever exactly the same. I would consider POTC to be a clone even though they are very different.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Just because they were built at different times doesn't mean they aren't clones, hardly any attractions are ever exactly the same. I would consider POTC to be a clone even though they are very different.
That is a matter of opinion but the fact still stands that nearly all of the attractions you mentioned were not clones when they were built at WDW.

Figment632

That is a matter of opinion but the fact still stands that nearly all of the attractions you mentioned were not clones when they were built at WDW.

You have a point there but if you live in Cali an go to DL they could be looked at as clones from a certain point of view.

Kind of like from a certain point of view Anikan Skywalker was betrayed and murdered by Darth Vader.

GothMickey

You'd lose that bet. TLM at WDW is VERY close.

But, but, but we have been told by people who get their information from members of other sites that NOTHING is coming to MK in the next 5 years. Is it possible that they are wrong? And that them being bitter has everything to do with their negativity toward WDW?

Steve, I trust you and if this is true, :sohappy:

EPCOT Explorer

But, but, but we have been told by people who get their information from members of other sites that NOTHING is coming to MK in the next 5 years. Is it possible that they are wrong? And that them being bitter has everything to do with their negativity toward WDW?

Oh, I would hope so....:king::eek:

jt04

Original Poster

I promise you if LM gets announced for the MK their screen names will be immortilzed in my signature forever.

Thanks Steve!

Animaniac93-98

Doubt and cynacism will get you nowhere, except for a mention in my signature line. :lol:

Neither do optimism and cheerful disposition. They can't be used to build rides either you know. As much as I want Mermaid, my hope is not going to build it any faster.

I'm just begin realistic, but I know that's a foreign concept to you.

GothMickey

I promise you if LM gets announced for the MK their screen names will be immortilzed in my signature forever.

Thanks Steve!

Once it is announced, I will be looking forward to your signature.

I gues October is a safe time to think we may get the announcement?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom