Let's talk baseball

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Red Sox Win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NemoRocks78

Seized
WE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

NemoRocks78

Seized
A-Rod...STAY AWAY!

Amen :lol:

pMLB2-4185609dt.jpg

disneyman15

I'm Surrounded by Idiots
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Way to Rock the World Series Red Sox :sohappy:

Number_6

Congrats to the Boston Red Sox!!! I need to move more often... both times now they've swept in the World Series following me moving to another state. :lol:

WDWFREAK53

*spits out coffee*

I just went back and checked a receipt! I got a free chair and a half with an ottoman!! :sohappy:

I completely forgot that we bought the furniture back then...I thought we were out of the timeframe but after looking at the receipt...we weren't!

For those of you that don't know...

Jordan's Furniture (a local, yet big, furniture chain in the Boston area) had a "Monster Deal" and anybody who bought furniture prior to April 16th got all of their furniture free if the Red Sox won the World Series!!!

We got it on April 2nd! :sohappy:

30,000 people got in on the deal...so 30,000 people are getting checks in the mail for the money they spent on furniture :D

mousefan1972

*spits out coffee*

I just went back and checked a receipt! I got a free chair and a half with an ottoman!! :sohappy:

I completely forgot that we bought the furniture back then...I thought we were out of the timeframe but after looking at the receipt...we weren't!

For those of you that don't know...

Jordan's Furniture (a local, yet big, furniture chain in the Boston area) had a "Monster Deal" and anybody who bought furniture prior to April 16th got all of their furniture free if the Red Sox won the World Series!!!

We got it on April 2nd! :sohappy:

30,000 people got in on the deal...so 30,000 people are getting checks in the mail for the money they spent on furniture :D

Ha, ha, that's right! I remember that promotion. It was on TV relentlessly. Ooh, that's going to be an expensive one!!

Yeah, Sox!! :sohappy: :sohappy:

WDWFREAK53

Ha, ha, that's right! I remember that promotion. It was on TV relentlessly. Ooh, that's going to be an expensive one!!

Yeah, Sox!! :sohappy: :sohappy:

Only for the insurance company.

I figured if the average spent was $2000...and 30,000 people participated...that's $60,000,000!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom