Lets start the November 2007 Roll Call!

Tinkerbella16

I figured I'd start the Nov 2007 roll call, since there was one for October & December, but not November. Lets see who will all be there during November of 2007, when you are going and where you are staying....

My family will be there 11/11 - 11/17, staying at Port Orleans Riverside (first time at POR) and very excited. Heard nothing but good things about the resort. Anyone else staying at POR around that time? Thanks everyone! :wave:

disneydom

We are arriving at the BWV Nov 2 and leaving Nov 11 can't wait , we are meeting one group of friends the first half of the trip and another couple the other half Yahoo wine fest here:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy: we come

Upvote 0

hadlicksr

4 weeks from tomorrow until we arrive to the World!!!!!!!! I started packing lastnight, bought all new outfits, new sneakers..i am soooo excitedd!

:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:
New Sneakers? Be sure to break them in before you get there. Nothing causes sore feet at the end of a day like breaking in new sneaks at WDW

Upvote 0

Tinkerbella16

Original Poster
New Sneakers? Be sure to break them in before you get there. Nothing causes sore feet at the end of a day like breaking in new sneaks at WDW

Funny you say that, because i will be wearing them while running errands for a week or so for that reason. So they are nice and comfy for the trip! :wave:

Upvote 0

Kriszee1

20 days left and I am dying to pack! I just didn't want anyone to think I was strang...:lookaroun. I don't hink I can psyche up my son anymore than he is. We watch touring dvd's everyday...upon his request of course! I am thinking of packing the last weekend of October. We are leaving the 3rd at 2 am. I have to work on Friday and it's my birthday that day. Here in good ole Toms River, we trick or treat on the 30th and then we hit up Grandma's house and neighborhood on the 31st. I will have absolutely NO TIME unless I do it then...Oh my god, that's 2 weeks away! YEAH!

I am so excited at this point, that I am like those kids in the Disney commercial..."I'm too excited to sleep"!

Upvote 0

LissaKuuipo

24 more days to go!

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:
I can't wait to go to WDW in November! We'll be there from the 7th thru the 14th at Saratoga Springs but two days we'll be at Animal Kingdom Villa! Yeah!

Upvote 0

VoiceGuy07

Heading down for a conference 10/28 - 10/31 but will officially be on vacation with the family on November 1st - Woo Hoo!! :sohappy:

Staying at Pop Century for a about a week. Looking forward to the Food & Wine Festival, especially the Sam Adam Brewers Dinner.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom