Lets start the November 2007 Roll Call!

Tinkerbella16

I figured I'd start the Nov 2007 roll call, since there was one for October & December, but not November. Lets see who will all be there during November of 2007, when you are going and where you are staying....

My family will be there 11/11 - 11/17, staying at Port Orleans Riverside (first time at POR) and very excited. Heard nothing but good things about the resort. Anyone else staying at POR around that time? Thanks everyone! :wave:

hnp929@optonlin

Flying in on 10-31 at 9:40 at night.My son really wanted to be there on Halloween.We are going to the MNSSHP on 11-02.:sohappy: We are staying at Saratoga for the first time.18 days and counting .

Upvote 0

papercut

Papercut...We will be there the 25 thru the 1st of December. We are staying at POR.

Hi Lulabell!! Congratulations on your marriage. Be sure to get the bride and groom ears at WDW. You'll be congratulated everywhere you go. We got married down there last year, and we wore them every where and got a lot of special treatment.

Are you going to MVMCP on your trip? We're going on both the 27th and 29th.

Upvote 0

camithepirate

woot for Nov!

this will be my familys first time this time of year.
Ive been twice before during spring break (see sig) and this will be my 3rd time, and my familys 2nd. Im also very excited becuase my boyfriend of a little more than a year is coming with us, and he has never been! I'm so exicted to show him the world, and watch him experience it. We'll be there right on our 13 month anniversary, and 13 is my favorite number, so were gona try and ride TOT 13 times. (lame, we are yes)

....19 Days!!!
Nov. 4th-12th

(but sadly, right before all the Xmas decorations :()

Upvote 0

papercut

(but sadly, right before all the Xmas decorations :()

There will be some decorations up when you get there. The last two years we went from 10/29-11/5 and the day after Halloween they started putting up xmas decorations. It's fun going to the Halloween party one night and then going to the Magic Kingdom a couple days later and walking under the wreaths on Main Street with an xmas tree up.

Upvote 0

LuLaSue

Hi Lulabell!! Congratulations on your marriage. Be sure to get the bride and groom ears at WDW. You'll be congratulated everywhere you go. We got married down there last year, and we wore them every where and got a lot of special treatment.

Are you going to MVMCP on your trip? We're going on both the 27th and 29th.

The ears are a must do! We are going to MVMCP on the 30th I believe. I did our itenary soooo long ago I don't remember!:lol:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom