Lets start the November 2007 Roll Call!

Tinkerbella16

I figured I'd start the Nov 2007 roll call, since there was one for October & December, but not November. Lets see who will all be there during November of 2007, when you are going and where you are staying....

My family will be there 11/11 - 11/17, staying at Port Orleans Riverside (first time at POR) and very excited. Heard nothing but good things about the resort. Anyone else staying at POR around that time? Thanks everyone! :wave:

dixiepixie

We'll be at WDW Nov.15 to Nov. 24. Staying at All-Star Sports, hopefully in bldg.#10, with my husband, son and daughter. :sohappy:

My best friend and her family will also be there, same dates, staying at Port Orleans - Riverside in Alligator Bayou.

All 9 of us are having dinner at Cinderell's Royal Table on Sunday, 18th:king: and breakfast at Chef Mickey's Thursday (Thanksgiving) morning, 22nd. Anyone gonna be at either at same time?

Upvote 0

chrisdadrocks

Not Long now!!!

Only 14 more days I can not wait much longer this time next week will be in Atlanta airport waiting for my connection to MCO. Man it is coming up so quick. Sunday day of relaxation then Monday I hit the parks at full speed!! Have a great time everyone ... and to those celebrating their Honeymoon remember to spend SOME time in the park :ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

NCWDWFAN

It's so awesome to see all these people that are going to be there at the same time. We will arrive on the 14th of November, staying at POR!
I know I have already said hey to tinkgrl1685 who will be at POR at the same time, but I didn't realize that dixiepixie is just down to road from me in Blemont.

Hope to maybe see some of you while we are there! Can't Wait to be back the the WORLD!

Upvote 0

guatemama

Not Much Longer!

16 more days!!!!

Cannot wait!! DD is getting excited, she's 4. Trying to figure out what all to take :)

Susan
Dh Mike
DD Sami
Pop Century Nov 10-15

Upvote 0

Tinkerbella16

Original Poster
NINE more days :sohappy: I can't wait to take my two daughter to the Magic Kingdom for their first time :)

Aww that is so cute!! let us know how it was. I can't wait because we are all taking my two little cousins (8 y/o and 3 y/o) and it will be their first time...I cannot wait to see their faces when walking down Main Street!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom