Lets start the November 2007 Roll Call!

Tinkerbella16

I figured I'd start the Nov 2007 roll call, since there was one for October & December, but not November. Lets see who will all be there during November of 2007, when you are going and where you are staying....

My family will be there 11/11 - 11/17, staying at Port Orleans Riverside (first time at POR) and very excited. Heard nothing but good things about the resort. Anyone else staying at POR around that time? Thanks everyone! :wave:

Boray

We'll be there November 25 - December 1. This will be our first time there during Christmas time! I can't wait to see all of the lights!!! We usually go over Halloween, but our schedule worked better to go after Thanksgiving this year - yeah for me!!!!:xmas:

Upvote 0

kstella

Arriving 11/19 and meeting up with my parents and my aunt and cousin who will be arriving 11/18. Leaving 11/27. First time actually being there for a major holiday and dreading the crowds, but still excited about the trip! First time my DH will see the Christmas decorations. Can't wait for him to see Osborne lights!

Upvote 0

VT GAL

Woo Hoo!!!

November 17-24 at POFQ with husband, daughter (1st visit), Dad, and Mom. Mom and Dad haven't been since 1986, and they can't wait!!!! Well...neither can I!!!!

It is getting closer....:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

I hope that everyone has a safe and magical trip!:wave:

Upvote 0

toledooh

We( DW,our 4-year old son,and me) be at the world November 12-20.:sohappy:It´s 10 years since our last visit...
We are staying at POP. May be we´ll see some of you!:)
CU
Steffen

Upvote 0

Love_RnR

POFQ 11/24-11/28 with GF. We're looking for a fairly peaceful :snore: vacation (when compared to Pop or All Stars).

This is my first stay at POFQ, the operator said it was quieter than POR... any November Roll Call thoughts?

Thanks!

Upvote 0

VT GAL

POFQ 11/24-11/28 with GF. We're looking for a fairly peaceful :snore: vacation (when compared to Pop or All Stars).

This is my first stay at POFQ, the operator said it was quieter than POR... any November Roll Call thoughts?

Thanks!

This is going to be our first trip to POFQ, and our operator said the same thing. My parents have a friend who has stayed there before with his family, and they said that it was much quieter than any of the other resorts that they have stayed at. Then again I am throwing the mix off by bringing a 17 month old...sorry....

Upvote 0

Doug7856

We are going November 13 -18 and staying at Animal Kingdom Villas. Can't wait!! We will celebrate my 40th birthday and enjoy MVMCP on Thursday, November 15th. This will be my son's sixth trip (he turns six in December LOL).

Upvote 0

NancyinCt

Hi all,

We'll be there Nov. 12th - 19th. Yes it does seem like Nov. is taking forever to come, but since we booked in Feb. at least its allot closer. We 're staying at the BCV, our favorite place, an we're looking forward to all our ADR's, and new attractions that have opened since our last trip.

Have a good day. Nancy in Ct

Upvote 0

guatemama

WooHoo!

Me, Dh, our daughter who is 4 and my parents will be there Nov 10-15th, we cannot wait! It's been 22 years since I have been there, Dh has never been and my mama has been before but not my daddy. We'll be staying at the Pop Century.

Can't Wait!
Susan :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom