Lets start the November 2007 Roll Call!

Tinkerbella16

I figured I'd start the Nov 2007 roll call, since there was one for October & December, but not November. Lets see who will all be there during November of 2007, when you are going and where you are staying....

My family will be there 11/11 - 11/17, staying at Port Orleans Riverside (first time at POR) and very excited. Heard nothing but good things about the resort. Anyone else staying at POR around that time? Thanks everyone! :wave:

Tinkerbella16

Original Poster
I was wondering for those that have been what is the weather like Nov 10-15 around that time?? Not sure what to pack.

Thanks, Susan

The weather is so nice. It gets very cool during the evenings, so pack for cooler weather. The mornings are also cool, then the temp goes up during the afternoon...but not too hot, its just right. So the weather is very comfortable. We went that week last year and we are going the same week this year, so I'm gonna be packing capris, bermuda shorts, pair of jeans, and comfy pants for night time. Every year I buy a new wdw hoodie so I dont pack one.

Upvote 0

WildcatDen

Final payment is made. The kids are planning the "Must do list" which is a bit shorter than 2004 since we will not be waiting for very many autographs this time around.

For the question on the weather, my advice is to wash a bunch of warm and cool weather stuff the week before and then keep an eye on the Weather Channel. Back in 2004 the weather was great. Highs in the low to mid 80's with only one afternoon of rain. Last year it was cool if not cold and I think there were even flurries one evening.

Upvote 0

Scott M

We'll be staying at the Beach Club from Friday, November 2nd to Wednesday, November 7th.

Although I always look forward to our WDW vacations, this one in particular is special:

It will be our first time attending MNSSHP on Friday, November 2nd, but most importantly it will be our 3 year old son's first trip altogether.

"Psyched" can not even come close to describing how I feel.

Scott

Upvote 0

KC82271

5 weeks from right now I will be in the air leaving NJ with a group of 20 others. DH, myself and 29 month old DD and my Mom, along with others will be staying in POP from 11/10 until the 17th. We will be doing the Holiday Party on the 12th. First time for DH, DD and myself doing the party, but according to Mom - best thing to do for the holidays. Hope she's right. I have been down there the same week - but the holiday's never started this early until recently. Weather can flucuate tremendously - we can survive in shorts most of the day, but pack those sweats for early AM and once the sun goes down.

Hope you all enjoy - and November is really only a blink of an eye away!

Upvote 0
First week in Nov at the Movies. Looking at the forum, it looks like that may be the slowest, in a slow time.

The MNSSHP's will have ended, and I dont think they will be preparing for Christmas yet :xmas:.

I will be taking DW DD and DS. For the DS, it will be the first time, DD is a veteran, she has been once, even though she is only two.

Alec

Upvote 0

typhoon22

Just me and my wife will be at Wilderness Lodge Nov 14-18. The kids have school. I'll be at an anesthesia conference at WDW Hilton part of the time, so my wife will do the spa thing at GF. We've been twice during Nov as the conference is an annual event, but the previous two times it coincided with the last weekend of the International Food and Wine Festival which was great. This time we'll just have to do the rides I guess. We are doing MVMCP for the first time though.:sohappy:

Upvote 0

mouseketeer53

I'll be there Nov. 7 - 11 with two friends, all three of us women in our fifties, and one of us a Disney first-timer. We're staying at the Wilderness Lodge, by far the most "deluxe" of the resorts I've ever stayed in. I am counting the days!

Upvote 0

Tinkerbella16

Original Poster
4 weeks from tomorrow until we arrive to the World!!!!!!!! I started packing lastnight, bought all new outfits, new sneakers..i am soooo excitedd!

:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Upvote 0

azzureblue

8 of us will be at WDW 17th-23rd. Me, DW, and 4 sons, plus my parents (if they're health holds up). We'll be at Saratoga Springs. It's our first visit as DVC Members.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom