Lets start the November 2007 Roll Call!

Tinkerbella16

I figured I'd start the Nov 2007 roll call, since there was one for October & December, but not November. Lets see who will all be there during November of 2007, when you are going and where you are staying....

My family will be there 11/11 - 11/17, staying at Port Orleans Riverside (first time at POR) and very excited. Heard nothing but good things about the resort. Anyone else staying at POR around that time? Thanks everyone! :wave:

Tinkerbella16

Original Poster
My dh and I will be at POR November 26th to December 1st. This will be our our 13th stay at POR. Guess we like it there.

WoW! 13 times?? That's awesome! :rolleyes:

We will be staying there for the first time, the 11-17th of November....i cannot wait to stay at a diff. resort this time. We usually do just the Values. :wave:

Upvote 0
Count us in!!!!! Tinkgirl we will be with you guys. Nov. 11th-17th POFQ. Just hope I can muster up enough courage to get on Rock N Roller coaster this time!!!! MVMCP on the 15th.

Upvote 0

DDEPILLO

I leave this sunday at 8am :sohappy:
Sitting at work right now and can't get anything done. I think my
mind has left for disney before the body. :D

Upvote 0

Tinkerbella16

Original Poster
Count us in!!!!! Tinkgirl we will be with you guys. Nov. 11th-17th POFQ. Just hope I can muster up enough courage to get on Rock N Roller coaster this time!!!! MVMCP on the 15th.

Cool!! We'll be right next door to one another, I'll be at POR..

YOu really should ride Rockin Roller Coaster...once you do it once, you'll wanna go on so many timess!!! It's a lot of fun and not really scary. :wave:

Upvote 0

Laura

Premium Member
We're starting the drive down on November 14th and then taking the 3 night Disney Cruise from Nov 15-18.

Then after we get off the ship we're picking up my MIL at MCO and staying at Vacation Village at Parkway (big condo right near Pop Century) for a week (Nov 18-25).

Then Nov 25th we're moving to Shades of Green for a night so that we can go to MVMCP that day.

My full schedule is in my WDWMagic blog. :lol:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom