Lets start the November 2007 Roll Call!

Tinkerbella16

I figured I'd start the Nov 2007 roll call, since there was one for October & December, but not November. Lets see who will all be there during November of 2007, when you are going and where you are staying....

My family will be there 11/11 - 11/17, staying at Port Orleans Riverside (first time at POR) and very excited. Heard nothing but good things about the resort. Anyone else staying at POR around that time? Thanks everyone! :wave:

dixiepixie

Leaving in the morning...Already packed and ready to go!
M-I-C-...."See ya real soon!"...
K-E-Y-...."Why? Because I'm leaving for WDW in the morning!"...
M-O-U-S-E (Yipeeee!!!!!)
(Have a great trip NoVaMom! Maybe we'll see ya there. Look for 9 crazy people, with 1 really tall guy and a red head...)

Upvote 0

LuLaSue

Leaving in the morning...Already packed and ready to go!
M-I-C-...."See ya real soon!"...
K-E-Y-...."Why? Because I'm leaving for WDW in the morning!"...
M-O-U-S-E (Yipeeee!!!!!)
(Have a great trip NoVaMom! Maybe we'll see ya there. Look for 9 crazy people, with 1 really tall guy and a red head...)

Have a great time...I am exited for you! Report back let us now whats new, exciting and just Magical.

Upvote 0

dixiepixie

Have a great time...I am exited for you! Report back let us now whats new, exciting and just Magical.

Thank you, we will. Putting everything in the car right now, then heading over to the hospital, my younger sister "decided" to have her first child tonight, and make me an aunt, so that's an added bonus for the trip. So in 3 years I'll be taking the new little one for her first trip to WDW for Thanksgiving and her birthday.
I'll be sure to give a report when we return.
GOODBYE!:wave:

Upvote 0

NoVa Mom

We leave tomorrow! we leave tomorrow! we leave tom-orro-wwwwww!! :wave: So long, farewell,...... We will think of you all! We come home on the 24th!! Hey Mickey! here we come..................... :xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas:

Upvote 0
5 days. I haven't packed yet. It seems like everyday the weather is changing and have no idea what to pack. But I really don't care because I'm leaving the snow in Jersey to see the sun in Florida!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom