Latest on Harry Potter?

Lee

Adventurer
Dark ride-ish.
You ride through various highly immersive show scenes on one of these:
(But with different, non-coaster, track.)
041707-1326-introducing1.jpg

Matpez

Wow that looks amazing. What is the current list of attractions for HP World. I went to the official site but only saw hogwarts and hogsmeades.
Basically, the new ride, the rethemed unicorn and dragons.
Supposedly adding new "streetmosphere", shops, scenery and other things to really sell it.

teebin

ummm... what happened to the other website that focuses on IOA? Anyone else seeing it offline too? (don't ask me what website as it would doom me on this website) People who know of what I speak can pop a vague answer back. At least let me know you are seeing (or not seeing as the case is) the same thing.

I'm confused. If they are building the hogwarts castle and the kuka arm ride is going in there, what are they going to make the castle of dueling dragons? What other castle was there in the books or the movies? Sorry if this has been covered.

CaptainMichael

ummm... what happened to the other website that focuses on IOA? Anyone else seeing it offline too? (don't ask me what website as it would doom me on this website) People who know of what I speak can pop a vague answer back. At least let me know you are seeing (or not seeing as the case is) the same thing.
IDK, but I miss it.

I'm confused. If they are building the hogwarts castle and the kuka arm ride is going in there, what are they going to make the castle of dueling dragons? What other castle was there in the books or the movies? Sorry if this has been covered.

Dueling Dragons will be converted into the first task of the TriWizard Tournament. I imagine that castle will just become part of the Hogwarts grounds or converted into a giant tent (like the movie).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom