Webhead

the entry way...
entry1.jpg

Hogsmeade area...
100_5158.jpg

Hogwarts...
100_5168.jpg

Chape19714

Lee, Just to clarify, cause I'm not too savvy on this Harry Potter thing, Poseidon's Fury Will/will not be affected? Thanks.

Lee

Adventurer
Lee, Just to clarify, cause I'm not too savvy on this Harry Potter thing, Poseidon's Fury Will/will not be affected? Thanks.
Well, it won't be part of WWoHP if that's what you mean.
It could be affected, though...if they ever decide to just get rid of Lost Continent. Only thing left there will be Mythos, Poseidon, Sinbad and some little shops.

jonnyc

It could be affected, though...if they ever decide to just get rid of Lost Continent. Only thing left there will be Mythos, Poseidon, Sinbad and some little shops.

I have wondered about this, as with DD and Flying Unicorn out that land it will seem a bit bare.

krankenstein

Not Mythos. It isn't involved in any of this, and will remain part of Lost Continent (what's left of it, anyways).

The main Potter restaurant will be Three Broomsticks, and yes it will be in the Hogsmeade area.

Yeah, I know Lee. I was asking him if he was referring to Mythos because it was sticking around. :wave:

Jasonflz

I was referring to Mythos. I don't think Universal would change one of the highest rated theme park restaurants in the country.

DonMuppetFan83

What exactly are they going to do to the DD to change it for HP. Is the coaster going to be for the Triwizarding tournament or the Quidditch cup. I have read somewhere online about both. Just wondering.

And my other question is are they redoing the cars for this or keeping what they have already there.

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
What exactly are they going to do to the DD to change it for HP. Is the coaster going to be for the Triwizarding tournament or the Quidditch cup. I have read somewhere online about both. Just wondering.

And my other question is are they redoing the cars for this or keeping what they have already there.
I've heard Triwizard Tourney more than anything. No idea about the trains, but I'd imagine some sort of retheme is likely. :shrug:

Lee

Adventurer

Triwazard.
Ride themed to the dragon portion of the competition, which is reflected in the new name.
The trains will still be dragons, last I heard.
:wave:

DisneyPrincess5

Original Poster
I just wish they would give us a idea of when its opening

Im there from 5th june next year and if we miss it my girlfriend will be devasted

They originally said 2009, then changed it to 2010 (shocking, I know...) so I'd hope that they would have it done by at least June.
We're going in January 2010 so we'll probably miss it :(

Grizzly Hall 71

I think that this will be a dissapointment to Harry fans for some reason. I think that it's to small for the ideas they are planning but I can be wrong and be hit.

Gambit

When it was first announced they said late 2009 or early 2010 and judging by the way construction in currently moving I'd guess that the area will be open early 2010. Keep in mind that the big E ticket ride in the castle is pretty much built already.

JT3000

When it was first announced they said late 2009 or early 2010 and judging by the way construction in currently moving I'd guess that the area will be open early 2010. Keep in mind that the big E ticket ride in the castle is pretty much built already.

I wouldn't go that far. They've installed the track and done a few other things I'm sure, but I'd hardly say the ride is already built.

WDW1991

Ive heard bits and peices about the new ride that will be put into the area but im still not sure as to what it is going to be.... roller coaster? Simulator?

Does anyone know any details on this please????

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom