Largest School Shooting in US History

mpoppins76

I actually heard the gun shots as I was walking back to my room after class. I had no clue what it was until I got back to the room. I honestly think it's ridiculous that it took them until after the second shooting to close the campus.

The lock down is loosening. Most of my friends are leaving campus to friends houses nearby. Being from Jersey, I'm stuck here, but my roomie is going to be here, too. I'm hoping to grab some food if they let us leave.

I'll keep you guys updated.
{{hugs}}
You're in my thoughts.

Simba1

I actually heard the gun shots as I was walking back to my room after class. I had no clue what it was until I got back to the room. I honestly think it's ridiculous that it took them until after the second shooting to close the campus.

The lock down is loosening. Most of my friends are leaving campus to friends houses nearby. Being from Jersey, I'm stuck here, but my roomie is going to be here, too. I'm hoping to grab some food if they let us leave.

I'll keep you guys updated.

It's too bad we can't deliver food to you! Glad you're ok. Here at JMU it hits really close to home. God bless you!

robynchic

Sorry I didn't respond sooner. Yes, I'm safe. It's still really scary.

SirGoofy, if you want to get away tonight, PM me or IM me. Maybe we can hang out in C-Burg

Fantasmic!329

That is just so sad and horrible. :(
Thoughts and praryers go to the victims and their families.

My brother, his wife, and his SIL are all graduates of VT.

St205

I first heard this when I was in the D.C Metro. I just dont know what to say or think,it's terrible. When I walked in to GMU,every single person was talking about this for the remainder of the class. My thoughts are with you, all who are at VT.

haveyoumetmark

Wow. This is so shocking and incredibley sad. Reading headlines like this just makes your heart drop. It's so refreshing to hear some good news from members in that area and my prayers are with everyone who needs them up there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom