La Fiesta de MJ

jesserin

maggiegrace1 said:
The two people who can make me smile and be happy when I have so much bad, unhappy stuff to deal with..

I would be lost without you both..:) :kiss:

awww... Love you Dana! :kiss: (but i can think of someone who's not going to be happy they were left off that list of people who make you smile... ;) :lookaroun :p )

maggiegrace1

jesserin said:
awww... Love you Dana! :kiss: (but i can think of someone who's not going to be happy they were left off that list of people who make you smile... ;) :lookaroun :p )

I love you too...:kiss:

LOL.....:lol:
Connor knows he makes me smile..:)
He makes me laugh everytime we talk...
I tell him all the time..:kiss:

Hey Krystyna...:wave:

jesserin

DisneyBunny said:
Aaaargh! I got kicked off several times in a row! Stupid stupid computer.. sorry about that.

*sigh* i know what you mean... i've been having some major issues with my computer too... I keep going MIA for days on end... LOL... hope your computer works better for you than mine does! :p

DisneyBunny

jesserin said:
*sigh* i know what you mean... i've been having some major issues with my computer too... I keep going MIA for days on end... LOL... hope your computer works better for you than mine does! :p

Actually I've got a new (to me) laptop at home. It's Marc's old one, since he got a brand-spankin new one. But I haven't had time to format it yet, and now I'm just hoping this one holds out until the weekend.

jesserin

STR8FAN2005 said:
Anyone need a permit? I could hook you up.......for a fee!:lol:

:eek: Michael!

:lookaroun (permit for what? i've always wanted to learn how to ride a motercycle... just don't want to take the time to read the stupid book) :lookaroun

jesserin

DisneyBunny said:
Actually I've got a new (to me) laptop at home. It's Marc's old one, since he got a brand-spankin new one. But I haven't had time to format it yet, and now I'm just hoping this one holds out until the weekend.

LOL... well - if anyone can make it work it's you girly... I wouldn't have the first clue how to reformat a computer... LOL...

First step: Turn Power on...

shoot. i'm done. :lookaroun

CaptainMichael

jesserin said:
:lookaroun (permit for what? i've always wanted to learn how to ride a motercycle... just don't want to take the time to read the stupid book) :lookaroun
A building permit for a residence in St. Tammany Parish (A county [shudders] for you non-Louisianians):lol:

And Dana, for you, it's free.

maggiegrace1

STR8FAN2005 said:
A building permit for a residence in St. Tammany Parish (A county [shudders] for you non-Louisianians):lol:

And Dana, for you, it's free.

Thank you Sweetie...:)
I thought it would be free for me...
I love you...:kiss:

nibblesandbits

hello all!

I had a wonderful 4th! I spent the day chilling around the house with what's his face. Then we went back to my house for dinner (ribs, mac and cheese, corn, and baked beans. :slurp: ) Then around 7:30 pm we went back to what's his face's apartment and walked accross the street to watch the fireworks that my city has every year. They were quite spectacular. They lasted around 40 minutes and the finale was incredible. Then we waited a half hour for the traffic to clear up and went back to my house. (Traffic was still backed up when we left!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom