La Fiesta de MJ

Nemo14

MommytoMJM said:
Still not great, but better. She'll be taking some slow feeds, I added back in her supplements tonight (in her formula), we'll see how she does with that. She is laying down now, her foot is swollen from the IV infiltrating it, she can walk on it, but limps, I think she'll spend a lot of time in her chair till it's better. She at least seems like my old MJ now, for a while there she was so sick it was really scary. We have a followup with her pediatrician Monday.
and how are you doing

MommytoMJM

Awww, thanks Nibblies, I was only able to log one once in the 5 days or so. I know how worried I'd be if it had been one of you guys.

BTW, I LOVE the signatures everyone! :D

Nemo14

MommytoMJM said:
Awww, thanks Nibblies, I was only able to log one once in the 5 days or so. I know how worried I'd be if it had been one of you guys.

BTW, I LOVE the signatures everyone! :D
You can thank Freddy for that. It was his idea.

MommytoMJM

Oh me.....I'm ummmm, exhausted, sleep deprived, suffering badly from migraines (I had to quit taking my meds in the hospital), a little ticked at how things went down in several ways....overall, kinda cranky and catching a cold I think..

nibblesandbits

MommytoMJM said:
I'm glad you're having fun Betty and glad you are going to dump that job too!

Nibblies, I LOVE milk too (all dairy in fact) though I use fat free (unless I am making cream sauce)
I like almost all dairy. I really only don't like some cheeses (especially cottage cheese...yuck!) and am not too fond of yougart, but will eat it.

nibblesandbits

MommytoMJM said:
Oh me.....I'm ummmm, exhausted, sleep deprived, suffering badly from migraines (I had to quit taking my meds in the hospital), a little ticked at how things went down in several ways....overall, kinda cranky and catching a cold I think..
You need your rest!

Nemo14

MommytoMJM said:
...but other than that? :lol:

MommytoMJM

nibblesandbits said:
You need your rest!

Well, I'll be able to get some...we had planned already for Andrew to take off T-F so we could go to the parks, we'll jut modify those plans slightly. We'll take MJ to see the fireworks tomorrow night at MGM and see the folks there (Mulch, Sweat and Shears called her in the hospital) :eek: We'll probably do like half days and skip one day of parks entirely, all of this being subject to how everyone else feels of course. We are going to take MJ to see CARS at DtD (we were supposed to do that last week when we got hospitalized)

nibblesandbits

MommytoMJM said:
Well, I'll be able to get some...we had planned already for Andrew to take off T-F so we could go to the parks, we'll jut modify those plans slightly. We'll take MJ to see the fireworks tomorrow night at MGM and see the folks there (Mulch, Sweat and Shears called her in the hospital) :eek: We'll probably do like half days and skip one day of parks entirely, all of this being subject to how everyone else feels of course. We are going to take MJ to see CARS at DtD (we were supposed to do that last week when we got hospitalized)
well...those sound like fun filled days! :D

She should like Cars...only problem was it was just a little too long.

MommytoMJM

Hi Freddy! Thanks for the sigs, I LOVE them! MJ recognizes her name in them. :D

I can't play video games to save my life.

Yeah, that is all I worry about with the movie too, but I guess she and I can leave if it's too long and let Andrew stay and watch.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom