La Fiesta de MJ

nibblesandbits

MommytoMJM said:
Hi Freddy! Thanks for the sigs, I LOVE them! MJ recognizes her name in them. :D

I can't play video games to save my life.

Yeah, that is all I worry about with the movie too, but I guess she and I can leave if it's too long and let Andrew stay and watch.
It only felt long in one part of the movie and that was about 20 minutes before the end. After that it picks back up again to get to the ending. But when I went the first time, there was this little boy about the age of 4 and he was obviously bored with it...he kept talking...and his grandma (or mom...wasn't sure which) wouldn't take him out of the theater...she just kept saying...shh watch the movie...:fork:

Fantasmic!329

MommytoMJM said:
Hi Freddy! Thanks for the sigs, I LOVE them! MJ recognizes her name in them. :D

I can't play video games to save my life.

Yeah, that is all I worry about with the movie too, but I guess she and I can leave if it's too long and let Andrew stay and watch.
Hi Bonny! :kiss: :kiss:

You're welcome. :eek: Its the least I could do.

MommytoMJM

nibblesandbits said:
It only felt long in one part of the movie and that was about 20 minutes before the end. After that it picks back up again to get to the ending. But when I went the first time, there was this little boy about the age of 4 and he was obviously bored with it...he kept talking...and his grandma (or mom...wasn't sure which) wouldn't take him out of the theater...she just kept saying...shh watch the movie...:fork:

See, this is what I worry about with MJ...She won't be talking out of boredom, but just talking about the cars and stuff and I really have no way of stopping her.... :(

nibblesandbits

MommytoMJM said:
See, this is what I worry about with MJ...She won't be talking out of boredom, but just talking about the cars and stuff and I really have no way of stopping her.... :(
well there's a difference. It's obvious that MJ isn't like other kids. People will understand about her.

But this was a 4 year old boy who was out at the movies at 9 something at night...there was no need for that. Shouldn't kids be in bed by then?! Or at least getting ready. It was just really unnecessary and it was obvious the kid was bored.

nibblesandbits

MommytoMJM said:
Ah, okay!

We'll go mid day, MJ is usually in bed or getting ready around 8 (except when we see the fireworks, then she's up later)
that's probably a good time. There will usually be less people in the theater then too, if you're real worried about her talking.

I'm sure she'll love the movie though! :D

nibblesandbits

MommytoMJM said:
I hope so, she LOVES all things CARS, even learned how to say Yitening (lightning) Teeth (Mater) Lally (Sally)
aw!!! That's so cute!!!! (I love her name for Mater! :lol: )

Has she been collecting the toys from McDonalds???

Connor002

Uponastar said:
Boy, do I feel loved!
Hi, dear Nibblies!
And Bonny . . . I can't even tell you how wonderful it is to see you here!
Welcome home to you and the Princess!
But now the important question: Where have you been, Missy?

Uponastar

Connor002 said:
But now the important question: Where have you been, Missy?

Hi Connor Sweetie. :wave:
I was at the pool again.
It's what we do most of the summer, and the holdiay weekend is a big deal with us. It's been fun so far!

Miss me?

MommytoMJM

nibblesandbits said:
aw!!! That's so cute!!!! (I love her name for Mater! :lol: )

Has she been collecting the toys from McDonalds???

No, we don't eat there often, but she has a LOT of CARS stuff from Nana being here..

Cars, backpack, binder, pencils, blanket....

nibblesandbits

Connor said:
It seems even longer when you have to use the restroom.
But still good.

that is a very good and valid point...:lookaroun

Dot said:

I did!!! It's been 4 days since I"ve had contact with anybody here! I was in serious withdrawl! I don't know how I'll be able to manage 7! (I think there is something wrong with me!)

nibblesandbits

MommytoMJM said:
No, we don't eat there often, but she has a LOT of CARS stuff from Nana being here..

Cars, backpack, binder, pencils, blanket....
aw!! How neat! Sounds like Nana spoiled her rotten!

I have a couple of the toys...if you'd like, I can send them down to miss MJ.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom