La Fiesta de MJ

dandaman

Pongo said:
Well, If I get a score of like... a million, I just won't submit it.

Which is COMPLETELY possible :rolleyes:

I think that was sarcasm... and, if so, I suggest you take a look at the highest current score. :lookaroun

DisneyBunny

MommytoMJM said:
Home again, Home again, Rinky, Tink, Tink....

Well, we just got home... MJ still needs to see an endocrinologist I think, her sugar was 112 Wednesday and in the toilet in the hospital and then was 112 last night which they tell me is high...we are to see her pediatrician the 10th.

She is at 100 cc/hour for her formula, but it is still 30 cc's short, so now we work that up, plus her calorie booster needs to be added back in, so she's going to be on her pump for extra hours, but it shouldn't be too bad.

Her neuro came in and adjusted her seizure meds so hopefully her seizure threshold will improve and not be so low anymore.

MJ's foot is till very swollen from her IV infiltrating yesterday, but she is up and walking. We have a friend here now who is playing with her. I can see she's tired, so I will most likely try to get her to nap or put her to bed early.

Andrew unpacked most stuff for me and is now on a food run since I haven't been here in about 5 days we were pretty foodless.

I am just exhausted and glad to be home.

SO glad to hear some good news! :wave: :sohappy: :sohappy:

I've been very worried about you guys! Give me a call if you ever need to talk! :kiss:

dandaman

rockon.gif

:lookaroun

dandaman

maggiegrace1 said:
Thats right..:)
I think you do...
Bypassing all these PML people..:lol:

:lol:

I wonder if I could win a pass by next week... if the top three scorers don't change. E:E@AK still has a commanding lead, and also doesn't have a pass in the first place... question is, if there's a member who already bought a pass, does the prize get passed down to the next person?

...Such as I? :drevil: :D

maggiegrace1

dandaman said:
:lol:

I wonder if I could win a pass by next week... if the top three scorers don't change. E:E@AK still has a commanding lead, and also doesn't have a pass in the first place... question is, if there's a member who already bought a pass, does the prize get passed down to the next person?

...Such as I? :drevil: :D

Hmmmm..I dont Know...:lookaroun
I wonder..
That would be cool Though..:sohappy:
If I cant win anything...Which I doubt I can...Darn Shulas..:lookaroun
I would be happy if you could...:kiss:

Pongo

Original Poster
Seriosuly.

I hate the pinball game.

It's so freaking frustrating! I'm about to hurl myself off a cliff from sheer frustration with it.

Arggghhhh.

[/rant]

maggiegrace1

Pongo said:
Seriosuly.

I hate the pinball game.

It's so freaking frustrating! I'm about to hurl myself off a cliff from sheer frustration with it.

Arggghhhh.

[/rant]

Luke....I know exactly how you feel...:brick:
But no Hurling yourself off of the cliff....
Lets Go to Disney World instead...:lookaroun :p

dandaman

I've been playing it for the last hour-and-a-half.

The most I've gotten since my 3rd place status was just over 500,000. :brick:

dandaman

Pongo said:
Seriosuly.

I hate the pinball game.

Arggghhhh.

[/rant]

Exactly how many cliffs are there in Florida? :lookaroun :lol:

Pongo

Original Poster
dandaman said:
Exactly how many cliffs are there in Florida? :lookaroun :lol:

Not many. But I'm sure I can find one somewhere.

We have sinkholes.

But anyway. It's just that the ball ALWAYS goes into the DANGER zones on the sides, despite ALL of my efforts. And, in my mind, the nudge buttons are backwards. It makes things totally difficult.

I just don't understand how anyone can get a million points. How is the ball NOT falling between the flippers or in the DANGER zones? ahfajkhjdhfjkhjkbnadsbfjafjdhjfha

I need ice cream.

dandaman

Pongo said:

We have sinkholes.

But anyway. It's just that the ball ALWAYS goes into the DANGER zones on the sides, despite ALL of my efforts. And, in my mind, the nudge buttons are backwards. It makes things totally difficult.

I just don't understand how anyone can get a million points. How is the ball NOT falling between the flippers or in the DANGER zones? ahfajkhjdhfjkhjkbnadsbfjafjdhjfha

I need ice cream.

You seem to have coined a new word... is it Klingon? :lookaroun

Yeah, I have the same problem... the nudge buttons seem backwards. I think I've played long enough in that format to understand it, though.

Ice cream sounds good... :lookaroun

Pongo

Original Poster
dandaman said:
You seem to have coined a new word... is it Klingon? :lookaroun

Heck no. Olde English for "I hate online pinball with reversed nudge buttons very passionately".

dandaman

I don't believe I've heard Shakespeare ever use this term... :lookaroun

(Undoubtedly because pinball hadn't existed at the time. Otherwise he would have used it, I'm certain.)

Disnut

Pongo said:

We have sinkholes.

I need ice cream.

We know what you mean. There are two of us trying and we can't seem to do anygood.

Pongo

Original Poster
dandaman said:
I don't believe I've heard Shakespeare ever use this term... :lookaroun

(Undoubtedly because pinball hadn't existed at the time. Otherwise he would have used it, I'm certain.)

Actually, it was Chaucer who first coined the term in The Canterbury Tales.

Their "pinball" was more a form of bowling, though...

:lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom