La Fiesta de MJ

dandaman

maggiegrace1 said:
My ? is..How are you getting so many points!!!
I cannot get past the first board for anything...I hate it...:(

Mostly luck... honestly, I don't know how it all happens to work out. Too many "that was close"'s for it to be skill. :lol:

Pongo

Original Poster
dandaman said:
Mostly luck... honestly, I don't know how it all happens to work out. Too many "that was close"'s for it to be skill. :lol:

You must have played for like, an hour to get that score.

dandaman

Pongo said:
You must have played for like, an hour to get that score.

About a half-hour for the most recent one... to get to 7th place (just this morning), it took about 1 1/4 hours. :lookaroun

Can you tell I really want a WDWMAGIC Pass? :lol:

nibblesandbits

luke said:
My mom and I don't drink any milk. We both think it's disgusting. We'll buy little quarts of milk for stuff here and there, and they'll actually go bad in our fridge.

:eek:

That's like sacreligious in my house! I live for milk!!! It's the only thing I drink besides coffee and water. Matter of fact, when I toast at the reception...I'll be toasting with milk! :lol:

Nemo14

Bonny!!!!!!!!
Sorry I haven't been around much the past few days - you really had quite a week!
We're visiting friends in Roanoke,VA right now, and having a great time.
How is MJ tonight?

MommytoMJM

Still not great, but better. She'll be taking some slow feeds, I added back in her supplements tonight (in her formula), we'll see how she does with that. She is laying down now, her foot is swollen from the IV infiltrating it, she can walk on it, but limps, I think she'll spend a lot of time in her chair till it's better. She at least seems like my old MJ now, for a while there she was so sick it was really scary. We have a followup with her pediatrician Monday.

nibblesandbits

MommytoMJM said:
Still not great, but better. She'll be taking some slow feeds, I added back in her supplements tonight (in her formula), we'll see how she does with that. She is laying down now, her foot is swollen from the IV infiltrating it, she can walk on it, but limps, I think she'll spend a lot of time in her chair till it's better. She at least seems like my old MJ now, for a while there she was so sick it was really scary. We have a followup with her pediatrician Monday.
oh...well I'm glad she's getting better! I wanted to call you and see how things were...but I was stuck with a computer with dial up and I was having trouble even logging on.

MommytoMJM

I'm glad you're having fun Betty and glad you are going to dump that job too!

Nibblies, I LOVE milk too (all dairy in fact) though I use fat free (unless I am making cream sauce)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom