La Fiesta de MJ

Uponastar

nibblesandbits said:
that is a very good and valid point...:lookaroun

What is? :lookaroun

nibblesandbits said:
I did!!! It's been 4 days since I"ve had contact with anybody here! I was in serious withdrawl! I don't know how I'll be able to manage 7! (I think there is something wrong with me!)

I missed you too! :kiss:
Did you have a nice time?

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
It's good to be home Dot, but I won't feel totally easy till it's been a few days.

And yes, I'm sorry that I asked!

You'll feel better as you see her returning more to her old self everyday.

And I knew you'd be sorry! :lookaroun

Connor002

nibblesandbits said:
I did!!! It's been 4 days since I"ve had contact with anybody here! I was in serious withdrawl! I don't know how I'll be able to manage 7! (I think there is something wrong with me!)
But think how I'll be for two weeks...

nibblesandbits

MommytoMJM said:
She'd love that Nibblies, how sweet of you to offer!
Ok...then I need you to PM me your address b/c I don't have it and I'll get those toys out to you soon! (Plus, what am I going to do with them? :lol: )

nibblesandbits

Uponastar said:
What is? :lookaroun

I missed you too! :kiss:
Did you have a nice time?
that Cars is a long movie when you have to p.e.e

And yes, I had a very nice time. I left early on Friday, so I got down to the lake at like 4:30 or so...when I usually get there at around 8:30-9:00pm...

I had a lonely night the first night...everybody had left me.

Then on Saturday, I went to work for what's his name's parents, then I went to Wally-world and bought some nice items (I got Taylor Hick's single) and then went to eat at my mom and dad's friend's house. The guy who was staying with us owns a restaurant so he brought down steaks, so we all had those. Then Sunday I hung out around the pool, read some Harry Potter, and then had dinner at this place that serve cajun food. I had the boodrow burger which is just a hamburger with peanut butter on top. It's delicious!!! Then today I came home.

Connor002

Uponastar said:
I don't swim laps. I mostly just hang around in the deep end and talk to my friends.
I just hope you can swim... :lookaroun
Dot said:
Well, it's fun for me. I have a crazy group of friends here.
You can't hoestly say they're crazier than us. :lookaroun
Dot said:
I expected a more sarcastic answer.
I'll take a maybe.
I'm not in the mood.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom