La Fiesta de MJ

dreamteacher

sorry guys for not being on earler today (or yesterday depend on if you are me or not hahaaha) I went to go take that test 2 1/2 hrs. long. and over 50 pepole takeing that test just for one postion open. Then I went to my Aunt and Uncles to wash clotes and while I was there I slept all day long got up to eat and do clothes but, that is it. Now I am at work on my lunch break. I have 5 hrs. left of work and man am I still sooooo tired.

joanna71985

Good morning everyone.:wave: I am off to work now. I am at Pooh's Playground today, with Pooh. Hopfully there will be no problems. Hope everyone has a good day. I hope to be on later. Bye!:wave:

Uponastar

pixel-dust said:
Hi.

I am a creepy lurker.

Altho I have nver met you, I feel I know you guys. I cried when MJ was in the hospital, and pray for Bunny. Bunny, I hope whatever ails you can be taken care of quickly and painlessly.

I'll be rolling back to the shadows now...

Why lurk?
Come out and say hello!

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
Oooh!
What are you getting him?
no idea - men are so hard to buy for. I think I'll get him a gift certificate from our local camera store to help pay to have his digiital fixed or buy another, but I have no idea what the kids want to get for him.

Nemo14

Nemo14 said:
no idea - men are so hard to buy for. I think I'll get him a gift certificate from our local camera store to help pay to have his digiital fixed or buy another, but I have no idea what the kids want to get for him.
of course I have a few ideas, but probably not appropriate... :lol:

Nemo14

Got to go now, but I'll probably be back on in a while, depending on how many episodes of GI they plan to watch...

*a 3-hour tour, a 3-hour tour* :eek: :eek: :eek:

Uponastar

Fantasmic!329 said:
It's like Grease!! Dottie instead of Frenchie!

Wait....did the Pink Ladies have names on their jackets? :lol: :lookaroun :veryconfu

I don't know. :confused:
I'll have to research that one.
I'll get back to you! :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom