La Fiesta de MJ

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
Quiet.
We went out to dinner with friends too!
Seafood.
I had the best broiled crab cakes ever!
And then we came right home and here I am.
So quiet around here. . .'tis the season for vacations.
I miss everyone!
I love crabcakes, but we can't get good ones around here. Whenever we go to Chincoteague, I always have them there! :slurp:

joanna71985

Good evening all. Just got back from work. I was at the Teacups today with the Tweedles. It was a lot of fun. The Tweedles were hysterical to work with. They are absolutely crazy. I just wanted to thank everyone again for the birthday wishes. I had a wonderful birthday. The lunch was great (especially being with my friends). So many people (a lot during the parades) said happy birthday to me. And during first Spectro my friend (who was doing Fantasyland PAC) made a huge group of people sing happy birthday. That part was kind of embarassing.:eek: Anyhoo, who would have thought that not even 24 hours later I would have to go to Health Services? I was working Castle Show yesterday when during the first show something bit me right on the neck. It hurt a LOT and swelled really badly. I couldn't even turn my head.:( So I went there. Luckily the swelling went down after a bit. Icing it all morning also helped. Well, I hope everyone else is doing well tonight. Bunny- you can PM me if you want to talk. I'm praying for you.

Nemo14

joanna71985 said:
Good evening all. Just got back from work. I was at the Teacups today with the Tweedles. It was a lot of fun. The Tweedles were hysterical to work with. They are absolutely crazy. I just wanted to thank everyone again for the birthday wishes. I had a wonderful birthday. The lunch was great (especially being with my friends). So many people (a lot during the parades) said happy birthday to me. And during first Spectro my friend (who was doing Fantasyland PAC) made a huge group of people sing happy birthday. That part was kind of embarassing.:eek: Anyhoo, who would have thought that not even 24 hours later I would have to go to Health Services? I was working Castle Show yesterday when during the first show something bit me right on the neck. It hurt a LOT and swelled really badly. I couldn't even turn my head.:( So I went there. Luckily the swelling went down after a bit. Icing it all morning also helped. Well, I hope everyone else is doing well tonight. Bunny- you can PM me if you want to talk. I'm praying for you.
Wow Joanna - do you know what bit you?

Uponastar

Hi Joanna!
Glad you had a great birthday!
Wow! Sounds like something really got you good! Wonder what it was.
One of the perils of working in the Sunshine State, I guess!

lisbetgabrielle

Nemo14 said:
I love crabcakes, but we can't get good ones around here. Whenever we go to Chincoteague, I always have them there! :slurp:
Love crabcakes too but can no longer eat them due to allergies. Best ones I ever had were my grandmother Fountain's. She was originally from Crisfield, Md. My Mom made some pretty good ones too. And of course anytime we went down to the Eastern Shore we would get them or Chincoteague oysters.

Uponastar

lisbetgabrielle said:
Love crabcakes too but can no longer eat them due to allergies. Best ones I ever had were my grandmother Fountain's. She was originally from Crisfield, Md. My Mom made some pretty good ones too. And of course anytime we went down to the Eastern Shore we would get them or Chincoteague oysters.

Hi Lisbet, dear! :wave:

Uponastar

lisbetgabrielle said:
Hi to you also. What's up tonight? I'm doing my nails. A week of swimming absolutely ruined my manicure.

Nothing much up tonight.
A lot of our regular gang is away!
So it's pretty quiet.

Pongo

Original Poster
I'm only here for this brief instant. I'm on a bathroom break while I wait for my food to come at the lounge.

Today was the viewing. I HATE viewings. They are the worst thing EVER to go through.

This one was much easier than the one for my grandma. But it also made me realize how much I still miss my grandma :(

Tomorrow is the funeral service. Oy. I hope I never have to go through this again for a long time.

I'll be back in town late tomorrow night.

Uponastar

Going to go now!
Tired.
Good night to all!
Hope Nibblies is okay. St. Louis weather has been horrendous!
And Betty, those thunderstorms are about to hit us as well.
It's going to be a wet weekend.

Uponastar

Pongo said:
I'm only here for this brief instant. I'm on a bathroom break while I wait for my food to come at the lounge.

Today was the viewing. I HATE viewings. They are the worst thing EVER to go through.

This one was much easier than the one for my grandma. But it also made me realize how much I still miss my grandma :(

Tomorrow is the funeral service. Oy. I hope I never have to go through this again for a long time.

Hello, Luke!

imagineer boy

Pongo said:

Well, just be happy you knew your grandparents. I never knew any of my grandparents except for my grandma on my mom's side, and she died when I was six. The rest died before I was born. So, atleast you have fond memories of your grandparents to keep you going while I have little to none.

pixel-dust

creepy lurker

Hi.

I am a creepy lurker.

Altho I have nver met you, I feel I know you guys. I cried when MJ was in the hospital, and pray for Bunny. Bunny, I hope whatever ails you can be taken care of quickly and painlessly.

I'll be rolling back to the shadows now...

joanna71985

pixel-dust said:
Hi.

I am a creepy lurker.

Altho I have nver met you, I feel I know you guys. I cried when MJ was in the hospital, and pray for Bunny. Bunny, I hope whatever ails you can be taken care of quickly and painlessly.

I'll be rolling back to the shadows now...

Hi there. Nice to meet you.:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom