La Fiesta de MJ

pixel-dust

Yes, we have the Homosassa Springs state park (alot of fun). If anyone heads this way, I put that on the must see list. Also swimming with the manatee in King's bay and 'tubin' the Rainbow river.

Being coastal, it was a challenge keeping house insurance this year. We were thankful to get it. The trouble with Florida is that the 2004 hurricane season proved that the whole state is coastal.

Oh, and I have the Gilligan episodes on DVD hehe :goodnevil

Nemo14

pixel-dust said:
Yes, we have the Homosassa Springs state park (alot of fun). If anyone heads this way, I put that on the must see list. Also swimming with the manatee in King's bay and 'tubin' the Rainbow river.

Being coastal, it was a challenge keeping house insurance this year. We were thankful to get it. The trouble with Florida is that the 2004 hurricane season proved that the whole state is coastal.

That's the park I was thinking of - couldn't remember the name of it. I love that area - it's what I generally think of as true Florida! Have you always lived there?

Uponastar

pixel-dust said:

We'll forgive you that!
Just don't start quoting from them.
Or singing that infernal theme! :fork:

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
For some reason that has me picturing everyone with snouts! :lol:

Did we do "MJ & Friends"?
Or "MJ's Circle of Friends"?
"MJ's Family of Friends"?
I like the last one

*breaks into song...."We are fam-i-ly....*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom