La Fiesta de MJ

Uponastar

Fantasmic!329 said:
From what I am finding, no they did not have their names on the backs.

I'm not having much luck.
I found one pic that shows a part of a name on the front.
But I lost it and can't seem to find it again.
I'll keep looking.

Fantasmic!329

Ahaha!

They did have their names on them! On the front!

It won't let me link it, but if you type "Didi Conn" into Google Image Search, go to the second page, and it is the picture in the middle of the last row.

Uponastar

Fantasmic!329 said:
Ahaha!

They did have their names on them! On the front!

It won't let me link it, but if you type "Didi Conn" into Google Image Search, go to the second page, and it is the picture in the middle of the last row.

I came up with this one. Not the best, but I was determined to find something! :lol:

1978_grease_013.jpg

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
But of course.... and I want to be President of the club!

But of course!
Since you're the one who has to put up with that endless onslaught of Gilligan, you win that title hands down! :lol:

pixel-dust

Hello all :)

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Crystal River is North West of Orlando, with the most familiar metropolis nearby being Ocala. We are west of Ocala, on the coast. We are known for manatees.

I have a hubby and 2 teenagers, and spend 40+ hours a week being a database admin. I had season passes every year but this one; I had to put that fundage into my house insurance.

Nemo14

pixel-dust said:

Crystal River is North West of Orlando, with the most familiar metropolis nearby being Ocala. We are west of Ocala, on the coast. We are known for manatees.

I have a hubby and 2 teenagers, and spend 40+ hours a week being a database admin. I had season passes every year but this one; I had to put that fundage into my house insurance.
We've been to Crystal River. Isn't there a state park right there too?

Oh, and welcome!

Uponastar

pixel-dust said:

Hello and welcome! :wave:
Bummer when the real world takes away from WDW time! :fork:
I'm going through the same thing, so that makes coming here twice as sweet! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom