La Fiesta de MJ

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
Andrew and MJ are both still sleeping, MJ is due for her next meds in another two hours. So far she's only had water, she hasn't had any formula in over 31 hours so I need to set up some formula tro try and give her at a slow drip, this means we'kk be on the pump 24 hours a day for a while, she hates that :(

Poor baby. I guess this will take some time.
Bonny . . .you eat something. . .and take your meds.

MommytoMJM

Uponastar said:
Wow. I don't even know what to say. I'm so sorry all this happened.
I wish that Nana was still there with you. . .or that I was.
Please try and get some rest. You need to take care of yourself, too.
(HUGS) to both you and the Princess.

Me too! I really wish I had some help that I could count on reliably.

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
I've taken my meds, still havne't gotten something to eat yet. I have no energy.....

Meds without food is not good.
Eat something.
The only way to get energy is to eat something healthy and rest.
You can't take care of her if you're not taking care of yourself.

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
Me too! I really wish I had some help that I could count on reliably.

I know.
That's the hardest part for those of us on here.
We want so much to help, and we can't!
So frustrating!!!!!

Uponastar

I have to go for now, but will be back soon.
Bonny, take care.
Talk to you soon.

Danny, I think you're still here some place too.
Talk to you later.

Nemo14

Bonny,
So glad you're back home! Dot's right - you need to take care of yourself. You know we'd all be there with you if we could (of course, some of us might be riding Everest or whateve, but we'd be close by!:lol: )

Big hugs to MJ!

Fantasmic!329

Oh, Bonny. I completely agree with Dot. It is so hard being so far away, not being able to do ANYTHING. This is quite frustrating!! I wish I could be there with you... :kiss: to you and Princess.

MommytoMJM

GRAPHICS WARNING

Well, she's not puking anymore, but now we're having problems with the other end :( I have a feeling that this is not going to go away easily. :cry: My poor baby. Daddy just changed her for the 4th time since 10:30 and is taking out the trash, the house reeks, she has smells only a mother could love right now. I don't know what we're going to do if this doesn't stop soon. Her poor little bottom is all red and rashy.

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
GRAPHICS WARNING

Well, she's not puking anymore, but now we're having problems with the other end :( I have a feeling that this is not going to go away easily. :cry: My poor baby. Daddy just changed her for the 4th time since 10:30 and is taking out the trash, the house reeks, she has smells only a mother could love right now. I don't know what we're going to do if this doesn't stop soon. Her poor little bottom is all red and rashy.

If this is a new development, call the doctor.

MommytoMJM

Man Alive I could really use you all right now, I am exhausted and won't get to sleep unless MJ does, she howls whenever I leave the room. I suppose I could force her to sleep (I have the drugs to do that) but I can't see doing that just so I can get some sleep.

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
Man Alive I could really use you all right now, I am exhausted and won't get to sleep unless MJ does, she howls whenever I leave the room. I suppose I could force her to sleep (I have the drugs to do that) but I can't see doing that just so I can get some sleep.

If only. . .

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom