La Fiesta de MJ

Uponastar

Fantasmic!329 said:
Hi Betty, Dot, and Nibbles.

I hate being far way!!!!! :fork:

Don't we all.
Sometimes it is really difficult to even say what you want to say long distance.
This is one of those times.

Uponastar

Disnut said:
Yes I do have pop-up blocker.

So how is everyone feeling right now? I just had a big lunch at Cracker Barrel.

I've only had breakfast at Cracker Barrel and it was really bad!
Lunch is good? What did you have?

Disnut

Uponastar said:
Don't we all.
Sometimes it is really difficult to even say what you want to say long distance.
This is one of those times.

I agree with that. Even sometimes when you are with the person.

Disnut

Uponastar said:
I've only had breakfast at Cracker Barrel and it was really bad!
Lunch is good? What did you have?

I don't like their breakfast but I love the roast beef dinner. (roast beef, and 3 vegs.) I had mashed potatos. carrots and dumplings. Sooo Gooood. Of course iced tea.

Uponastar

Disnut said:
I agree with that. Even sometimes when you are with the person.

I guess that is true too.
I don't know . . . talking the way we do here is different from anything I've ever done. And in a lot of ways it works well for me. But I also find that sometimes it is very limiting. Sometimes it takes more than these words here to make a point. And it's frustrating to not be able to do that. I don't know. . . maybe I'm not making sense. But I know what I mean.

Uponastar

Disnut said:
I don't like their breakfast but I love the roast beef dinner. (roast beef, and 3 vegs.) I had mashed potatos. carrots and dumplings. Sooo Gooood. Of course iced tea.

Dumplings?! :slurp:

Uponastar

Fantasmic!329 said:
Ditto!!! :lol: :lol:

Horrible breakfast.
George got some home fries that didn't look like anything either of us had ever seen before. He asked the waitress if she could put them back on the grill for a bit to brown them more. She said no! :eek:

Fantasmic!329

Uponastar said:
Horrible breakfast.
George got some home fries that didn't look like anything either of us had ever seen before. He asked the waitress if she could put them back on the grill for a bit to brown them more. She said no! :eek:
I ate there twice in Hickory, NC and didn't like it either time. My mom and sister both liked it though. :rolleyes: :lookaroun

Disnut

Uponastar said:
Dumplings?! :slurp:

I love their dumplings. I did notice that they are differant from state to state. We we went to S.C. then to Fla. last summer we ate at several of them. They were all different in taste but not in the menus. I alsways had the same thing because I love that one dinner so much.:lol:

Uponastar

Disnut said:
I love their dumplings. I did notice that they are differant from state to state. We we went to S.C. then to Fla. last summer we ate at several of them. They were all different in taste but not in the menus. I alsways had the same thing because I love that one dinner so much.:lol:

I'll have to give it a try!
I wonder what Pennsylvania dumplings taste like. :lol:

Disnut

Uponastar said:
Horrible breakfast.

I can't stand their home fries. My DH loves them.:eek: I know I married a strange man but I love him just the same.:D

Uponastar

Disnut said:
I can't stand their home fries. My DH loves them.:eek: I know I married a strange man but I love him just the same.:D

Somebody has to and you're the lucky one! :lol:
That's what I always tell George about myself.

Disnut

Uponastar said:
I'll have to give it a try!
I wonder what Pennsylvania dumplings taste like. :lol:

I TX they seemed to have more of a chicken flavor to them. Everywhere else didn't have that taste. Strange. They were still good everywhere lese though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom