La Fiesta de MJ

MommytoMJM

Uponastar said:
If this is a new development, call the doctor.

I tried, they have no appts today.........if it continues to be bad we'll have to go back to the ER

AND, Andrew just got in with the mail, they are trying to say that MJ's SSI is being cut off July 31

ARGH!!!!

I am going to cry now

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
I tried, they have no appts today.........if it continues to be bad

AND, Andrew just got in with the mail, they are trying to say that MJ's SSI is being cut off July 31

ARGH!!!!

I am going to cry now

What!!!!
Look, don't even try to deal with that now.
Put it aside for now and take care of your daughter and yourself.

MommytoMJM

Uponastar said:
What!!!!
Look, don't even try to deal with that now.
Put it aside for now and take care of your daughter and yourself.

Andrew is going to try and deal with it, we have to, we NEED that money

Nemo14

Back again!
Bonny, can you call the doctor and see if the meds they put her on yesterday could be doing this? I know it's not fun, especially when you're tired yourself, but she'll be dehydrated if you can't stop that too!

As far as SSI goes, put that on back burner for the day and take care of yourself and MJ! (Nemo's orders!)

Nemo14

MommytoMJM said:
Currently MJ is asleep, Andrew is on the phone with Medicaid and will tackle SSI next (possibly the reverse, I don't know....)
Then go get some rest while you can Bonny! We love you!

MommytoMJM

Okay, apparently the cancellation of the medicaid had to do with MY share of cost medicaid (which we aren't using anyway) and her SSI is resending the form they need filled out so we can get that taken care of...of course now my adreneline is all amped up.....

maggiegrace1

Hey Guys
Bonny just called..they are on their way back to the hospital with MJ.:( She is still having the same problems and is throwing up again.

She called the doctor and they said to go back to the hospital,she would probably run out of the medicine they gave her also.

She believes that they will admit her so she is not sure when she will have access to the computer.She will call me or Nana and let us know as soon as she can and has more information.

I will let you all know as soon as I hear anything.

Please keep them in your prayers..They need all they can get..

Thanks...

Disnut

Oh Bonny my heart is with you. I don't know if I can really say this here but here it goes. God won't give you anymore than what you can handle. Sometimes it seems like he pushes it though. Remember you are a very strong woman and God is there for you. We will keep on praying.

*I hope I didn't offend anyone with this*:zipit:

Susan

Uponastar

Disnut said:
Oh Bonny my heart is with you. I don't know if I can really say this here but here it goes. God won't give you anymore than what you can handle. Sometimes it seems like he pushes it though. Remember you are a very strong woman and God is there for you. We will keep on praying.

*I hope I didn't offend anyone with this*:zipit:

Susan

Nicely said Susan. :kiss:

Disnut

I have a friend here that is going though some very sad and bad things this week also. This is one bad week for my friends.

But on maybe a good point: I think that virus on my computer is gone. I don't know how I got rid of it but I was just deleteing some things and got everything updated and it left. (I hope it isn't hidding somewhere)

Uponastar

Disnut said:
I have a friend here that is going though some very sad and bad things this week also. This is one bad week for my friends.

But on maybe a good point: I think that virus on my computer is gone. I don't know how I got rid of it but I was just deleteing some things and got everything updated and it left. (I hope it isn't hidding somewhere)

Let's hope that virus is gone!
Do you have a pop-up blocker?
You should.

nibblesandbits

maggiegrace1 said:
Hey Guys
Bonny just called..they are on their way back to the hospital with MJ.:( She is still having the same problems and is throwing up again.

She called the doctor and they said to go back to the hospital,she would probably run out of the medicine they gave her also.

She believes that they will admit her so she is not sure when she will have access to the computer.She will call me or Nana and let us know as soon as she can and has more information.

I will let you all know as soon as I hear anything.

Please keep them in your prayers..They need all they can get..

Thanks...
OMG..I hope everything turns out ok with MJ. Dana the next time you talk to Bonny tell her that we are thinking about her...and if there's anything that we can do long distance, I would be more than willing to help!

nibblesandbits

Oh and Danny...I hope the visitation goes well tomorrow for you too.

I remember it was very hard to see my grandpa during the visitation. Matter of fact, at the funeral, my grandma uttered probably the most heart-wrenching words I have ever heard. Just thinking about it makes me upset.

My thoughts are with you right now as well! :kiss:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom