La Fiesta de MJ

dandaman

MommytoMJM said:
Well, we found the keys, thank goodness (it's going to cost 58 bucks to get a new van key made and we just don't have it) sigh

We went to try to go to ther MK last night and drove smack dab into a storm, so we stopped at the GF and went pin trading on the monorail line resorts. It was a lot of fun actually.

Later today we are going to take MJ for her pony ride at Ft. Wilderness and then we will play at the campground or boat over to the MK, not sure which yet....

Even stormy days at WDW are the best kind. :lol:

Glad you found the keys, and even gladder :)lookaroun) you're going to do that pony ride. :wave:

MommytoMJM

dandaman said:
Even stormy days at WDW are the best kind. :lol:

Glad you found the keys, and even gladder :)lookaroun) you're going to do that pony ride. :wave:

Not when you are in an electric chair and your daughter's costs 10,000 dollars :lookaroun

Us too!

dandaman

Not when you are in an electric chair and your daughter's costs 10,000 dollars :lookaroun

Ah... :lookaroun

I showed Danny how to look at MJ's pin collection, I think he fell in....

I made it out alive, but barely... swimming in 2700 metal objects of various sizes ain't exactly my cup o' tea. :lol:

Pongo

Original Poster
Hello.

It felt good to sleep in for a change. I was up playing Star Wars Monopoly until one last night. We didn't finish.

And I didn't win :mad:

Pongo

Original Poster
dandaman said:
With who, Luke?

(If I get frustrated, I just play poker with that money. :lookaroun)

Two of my friends.

I was Han Solo.

The Luke Skywalker figurine looked wimpy :lookaroun

Pongo

Original Poster
dandaman said:
:lol:

Glad you had... fun...? :lookaroun

Yeah, fun :lol:

Anyway, I'm going to make myself look presentable and then eat lunch and then go to my high school ( :hurl: ) to get my dual enrollment forms signed.

Bye :wave:

Pongo

Original Poster
Hello.

I'm waiting for an advisor at the community college. Looks like it's going to take a while.

:brick:

Disnut

Nemo14 said:
Hi Susan! Still school shopping - doesn't it secretly make you feel good?

Sorry it took me so long to reply internet went down again.:mad: This yr I am not looking forward to the girls going to school. I wish I could get them out of this district. Can't afford privite schools and homeschooling is not for me. I want to move out of here. I would say more but I might offend people here and I don't want to do that. :zipit:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom