La Fiesta de MJ

Connor002

Luke said:
Well, in any case, I got a 100% on my Oceanography test. For the second time. Out of two tests :lookaroun

This is college?
Didn't you know?
When you get to college, your intelligence level actually goes down. :lookaroun

Disnut

lisbetgabrielle said:
I'm on and off too. Doing some laundry before our trip and talking to the daughter that is home. Teasing DH since he is teasing me.

DH is working overtime tonight. I don't know when he will be home. But it usally isn't too long maybe an hr or 2.

Techie 13

nibblesandbits said:
near the blob by St. Charles.

Hey nibbles, you're not far from my in-laws. They live in Cameron (Clinton County) near Warren State Park (I think that's the name of it.)

Watch out for the storms and enjoy your weekend.

joanna71985

Grrr. Sometimes people just drive me crazy.:mad: Today at the castle show this one family made me just furious. We were closing up to get ready for the show. We had the rope up to clear out people. Well, this one family wouldn't take NO for an answer. First the mom, and then the dad, ducked under the rope but the kids got cut off. The dad comes back, grabs the rope and lifts it up, and says "now you're closed" and they run off laughing.:mad::fork: Me and my partner were furious. I hate when people act like that. It ruined what was otherwise a good day. I had fun working there. But why can't people act their age and be adults?

lisbetgabrielle

HI Danny
Sorry you had a bad encounter Joanna. Geez some people.
Since you aren't on Bonny I assume the keys were found and you are off at the parks or you murdered Dumpy Dude and and running from the law. Hope it is the former.
Going to miss you all this weekend. Bye bye.

Disnut

joanna71985 said:
Grrr. Sometimes people just drive me crazy.:mad: Today at the castle show this one family made me just furious. We were closing up to get ready for the show. We had the rope up to clear out people. Well, this one family wouldn't take NO for an answer. First the mom, and then the dad, ducked under the rope but the kids got cut off. The dad comes back, grabs the rope and lifts it up, and says "now you're closed" and they run off laughing.:mad::fork: Me and my partner were furious. I hate when people act like that. It ruined what was otherwise a good day. I had fun working there. But why can't people act their age and be adults?

Sorry you had a tough day. People are crazy but I don't mean the one here.:p

dandaman

lisbetgabrielle said:
Since you aren't on Bonny I assume the keys were found and you are off at the parks or you murdered Dumpy Dude and and running from the law. Hope it is the former.

This intrigues me. :lookaroun

dandaman

Connor002 said:
I was meaning to ask about that... what are you doing in one? :lookaroun

Shopping.

:lookaroun

And maybe checking up on you guys solely due to the fact that the Internet was there to be used...

dandaman

Kind of. There was a good one (that I was using at the time) that was $700 for hard drive, monitor, extra memory, lots of technical bits.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom